Chapter 15: Our Day and Vows

November 1971

It was now November and Jude was so eagerly excited about tomorrow as she will say 'I Do' to Kit as she and the girls were setting up everything up at the church now. They had her bridal shower set up at her house for today and the church was decorated for their reception. They had their rehearsals yesterday and last week to prepare them for tomorrow's event.

Kit was so nervous and excited as he helped the guys earlier with the setup as he could not take his eyes off Jude the whole time as she was like an angel, laughing and conversation with the ladies as they decorated the place so majestically.

The girls were on their way to the salon to get their nails done as they all had an idea of what they liked.

They arrived and were taken to different stations as they got prepped and ready for them to become a bride, maid of honor and bridesmaids.

Jude and Vivien's Nails:

Pepper, Jane and Violet's Nails:

They sat and relaxed a bit as talked a little while longer

"I can't wait to see your reaction when you get back home." Vivien told Jude.

"What did you girls do when I was out with Mother Claudia this morning?" Jude asked them.

"It's a surprise." Pepper said

"It's always a surprise with you girls." Jude said

"It was their idea." Violet said

"Yours too darling." Jane said

They paid for their nails and they left to go back to Kit and Jude's house.

Vivien parked in the driveway as the girls were eager to see all their friends and people they knew from work or school.

"It's going to be kind of weird getting married tomorrow, you know taking another name than the one you had given at birth?" Vivien questioned Jude as they looked at each other.