Chapter 48 // slap

It's passed 3 hours, almost to 4 hours Yoongi waiting for his Jimin. His eyes stared blanklessly at the big door that have words glued to it, operation room.

He's all alone waiting there, there's no one there, maybe it's a private section that Mrs. Min paid?

Yoongi didn't feel like eating meals in the cafeteria, he only wanted to see and have his Jimin back.

Suddenly he feel a tap at his shoulder, he looked up and saw his mom smiling sweetly to him.

"Jimin is inside there already huh? " Unlike Yoongi, she has this positive vibes around her.

"Yeah." Her son mumbles and Mrs. Min simply sat besides him and Pat his back.

"Are you that worried Yoongi-ah? " Mrs. Min asked, warning a same mumbles from her son.

Mrs. Min held Yoongi hand slowly, "Your hands are soft, no wonder Jimin like that to hold it."

Yoongi smile, not that happy smile and mumbles a same thing.

Mrs. Min feels her heart break slowly looking at how worried and sad Yoongi actually is.

"I never thought that you guys can getting all along together like this." Mrs. Min chuckles, trying to brighten up the mood.

Yoongi corrected Mrs. Min, "I'm crazily in love with with him. "

Mrs. Min gently her son's head, "I know. "

And the silence slowly creeping them.

"You know, when you are young and first day Jimin came to out house. You are always have this angry face and you nearly slap your own stepbrother." Mrs. Min said, smiling when she suddenly remember about it.

"Actually mom, I slapped him and then I told him not to tell you. He's being stupid and innocent, followed my orders." Yoongi said, surprisely he laughed when he look at Mrs. Min shocked face.

"I never told you this since we are busy with our business, let me tell you now. At the first day, Jimin came and he already told me he got slapped by you, but he keep whining to let him sleep with you." Mrs. Min said, smiling bitterly.

"Really?" Yoongi knew its the past but he still feels bad.

Jimin run with his short legs and small body to Mrs. Min's room. "Eo-eomma!"

Mrs. Min ruffles his hair,"Yes Jimin?"

"I-I w-want t-to s-sleep w-with m-my bro-brother!" Jimin shouted and whining.

Mrs. Min sighed, "He's kind of not in the mood Jimin-ah. You just met him today, how can you be this attached to him?"

After a minute, Jimin answered.

"Be-Because I-I l-love him!"

Mrs. Min end her story with her smile.

Yoongi chuckles bitterly, somehow he feels happy that Jimin loves him although he always mad at the younger, love as a brother or else he didn't know but love is a strong word, enough to make him happy.

Yet, he feels hurt when he remembered how mean he was with Jimin before. He never knew Jimin loves him that much, who knows love as a step -brother's can changes in to a romantic love in a few weeks?

"I need to go now, you can go home if you want. Take care and inform me any news from Jimin okay? I love both of you." Mrs. Min shoved her phone in her bag and pecks Yoongi's cheeks.

Leaving Yoongi alone in silence, with his mind thinking about nothing but Jimin.

When can I meet him?

When can I touch that cold and fluffy cheeks?

When can I have his lips on my lips sweetly?

When can I hear his angelic voice again?

His thought distracted when a he heard a familiar voice calling for him, it's Doctor Jeon's.

"Min Yoongi, I have news."

♪♪♪♪♪

yoongspark

Hey I'm so sorry for not updating this book, please forgive me, I forgot to.