Chapter 45 // just in case

They rode plenty of rollercoasters, that made Yoongi want to vomitted some of his hotdogs that he ate with Jimin just now.

At first, he wasn't sure and sort of scared because Jimin didn't know anything about rollercoasters, and its his first time riding this such things.

And also, because of his mental health

But he seems like he's wasting his time, to worried about the brunette that much because Jiminnie having fun with him on the ride, bit not Yoongi.

Well, Yoongi will do anything to make him happy. In fact, he always locked Jimin in his house, so today he wanted to let Jimin go outside and have fun.

But there's another reason, a main reason.

"Hyung hyung! L-let's r-ride that!!" Jimin pointed to the big ship with a Viking name on it.

Yoongi smiled warmly to the younger and held his hands, since the place is quite crowede and he will be really tired to find him if he gets lost.

The ride is fun for, Jimin.

For Yoongi, how the gravity takes over him and how he feels his heart about to drop when the ship is fully upside-down making him frustrated and he found his new hater, gravity.

as soon as the ride was over, they walked out from the ship and Yoongi's ear simply heard the cute laugh from Jimin. "what?"

"you l-look so m-messy" he laughs even more, Yoongi combed his hair using his slender fingers neatly and put his arm around Jimin's shoulders and bring him to the 3D short movie to cool down after riding plenty of rollercoasters.

Jimin stared at the screen happily with special spectacles for the 3D movie.

Honestly, he didn't eve know whats happening in the short movie, but he keep watching since its fun and entertaining.

Yoongi locked eyes with the brunettes face, he smiled, but not a gummy smile. Too much emotions in his smile, he intertwined Jimin's cold hands sweetly and stared at the screen.

He wasn't focused on the movie, because his mind keeps playing the scene in Doctor Jeons room with his mom besides him.

Yoongi knocked on the door and he heard wet sounds and heavy breathing inside the room. after a minute, he heard Doctor Jeon's voice telling him to come in.

Yoongi and Mrs.Min ignore the fact that Doctor Jeon's face is so red and his lips looks quiet bruised, because of what seems like after kissing. the blonde looks beside the doctor and saw a familiar boy that he didn't really like.

Taehyung.

"you can go out, wait for me at the usual place." Doctor Jeon said, smiling sweetly to Taehyung and simply nodded, leaving them in the room.

Doctor Jeon put plenty of X-ray pictures of Jimin's brain.

" hello Mrs.Min and Mr. Yoongi , Im here to explain what happened to Jimin."

They nodded and focused at the doctor.

"this picture was four months ago before, when I wasn't his doctor at the time , and living with you with you right Ms. Min" Doctor Jeon showed the picture while asking the older woman.

"Yes doctor, he's staying at Yoongi's place and months after that."

Doctor Jeon hummed and nodded in response.

"And here." Doctor Jeon showed another x-ray pictures, quiet different than before.

"This is an recent x-ray of Jimin's mind, I believe this is when he moved to to Mr. Yoongi's place right?" Doctor Jeon asked, looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi simply nodded while observing the pictures.

Doctor Jeon showed the x-ray pictures from early month, until this month and first there's no difference, but it gets different until it reaches to this month of x-ray.

"Explain Doctor?" Mrs. Min asked.

Doctor Jeon nodded, "As you see, the yellow spots are disappearing and is being replaced with blue spot, somehow the red spots are still there, but there disappearing too."

"Okay, then?" Yoongi asked.

"The yellow spots are for depression destroyed, while the blue spots are for normal brain working, the red spots are for all mental illness destroyed. Jimin is quiet lucky, he suffers with acting like a child, can't pronounce adult words like a normal adult, un-controlled body and few symptoms that are normal to all mental illness. He didn't have this spilt-personality and different dangerous illness inside his mind,it's quiet rare." Doctor Jeon explained to both of them.

Mrs. Min knows this but Yoongi didn't know anything and now he does.

"I'm not sure what reason of Jimin's improvements of his mind is causing this because he was born with it, after 19 years of living, there's an improvement and anytime it's stops and become back. Doctors take this chance to.." Doctor Jeon stopped and bit his lips.

"What?" Yoongi asked with his serious face. Is it bad news or good news?

"To operate Jimin's brain"

Yoongi gasped.

Mrs. Min gulped and keep listening, she wasn't worried about the cost but she worried about about the chance of living.

"Listen, we decided to operate it now because if we operate it when he's still young, the chance of living is going to be 20% because his mental illness is in a dangerous stage, but he showed a sudden improvement when he stayed at Yoongi's place and its very rare and unique for those who suffered or suffers with mental disorder since birth."

Yoongi bit his bottom lip, is this a good idea?

"C-chance of living?" Yoongi asked, his heart is beating fast for a reason.

"60%, but its still a risk."

"we shouldn't tell Jimin's mind is getting operated.." Yonngi said slowly.

Doctor Jeon cut in, " I'm sorry to say this, but when I think his mind is showing a sudden improvement, that means he can show, dying and destroying mind. We need to operate now or he will die."

Die..

Destroyed..

That's the last thing Yoongi want to happen to his only precious Park Jimin.

"Im sorry Mrs.Min and Yoongi, its good new and bad news. Me, Myself is very close with Jimin and this is so sad for me to tell. Please think carefully about this operation, and make him happy. Just incase.."

♡♡♡♡♡

yoongspark