Chapter 53 // mess

The sunlight and ringtone waking up Yoongi, he slowly groaned and open his eyes.

Suddenly remember about Jimin's operation sending him a sudden panick, but his body relaxed when he saw the brunette laying on the white bed soundlessly.

Yoongi smile at the person infront of him, he leaned closer and caressed the youngers cheeks like it's at their home.

Gently, he push Jimin's bangs up and placed a sweet kiss on his forehead. "Good morning baby, I'm still here waiting for you."

No response,just the monitor sounds and Jimin's steady breathes.

Yoongi tried to be strong and patience. Then he heard a coming cell again. He rub Jimin's cheeks gently again and finally pick up the phone.

"Hello Yoongi-ah?" A woman.

" Oh goodmorning mom!" Yoongi greeted Mrs Min happily.

"Doctor Jeon told me that everything is going fine right? Although there's some bad news, I'm sure he can make it until he wakes up." Yoongi heard his mom's voice are so happy that makes him almost teared up.

Yoongi ended the call after they talking and Mrs Min will come pay a visit soon.

The door opened, and it's a nurse.

"Good morning, I need to inject him for medicine." The younger nurse said, smiling sweetly to Yoongi and do her work.

Yoongi simply gave her space without smiling back, he's too tired to start a communication with humans, unless it's Jimin.

When everything was done, the nurse ask Yoongi before she left. "I'm sorry to ask, but who are you?"

"Min Yoongi." The blonde simply sad and sat back at the chair.

"Oh, although your hair are all mess now, you still look handsome." She giggles and wink at the older.

If Jimin was awake now, he might jealous and didn't talk to Yoongi for hours.

"I'm gay, Now fuck off, thank you."

Yoongi can saw the nurse's eyes widen and she simply run off.

He looked at himself in the mirror, "I haven't taken a bath for a day."

Yoongi fix his hair properly and decided to come back soon, he need to talk a shower and eat. Jimin sure will be sad if he saw Yoongi in this condition.

The blonde peck Jimin's lips quickly and held his weak hands, kissing the back of it.

"I will be back, I love you."

Slowly, he lets go of Jimin's chubby hands and leaves him.

Hyung..

LONG CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

yoongspark