Prologue

"Maa ..Open ur eyes maa..Plzz maa.."a boy of about 10 yrs was crying holding his mother on his lap.

Slowly his mother opened her eyes.she could see her son's moist eyes .
She cupped his face with one hand and said"akshu beta,I'm going from this ...world.plz don't ..hate me beta.i love you and chotte very much.dont think that ur mother is a ..coward.but i can't live this life anymore.beta take care of ur baby brother he is so small.love him and don't make him hurt.i want to see u both ..Ha.happy.. Promise me..That u will be a good brother for him..Promise me..""she forwarded her palm for his promise.the boy held her palm and promised"don't worry maa..I will love him and do anything for him..But don't leave us maa..Don't leave us.. "he was crying his heart out to see his mother fighting for her life ..
He looked his baby brother who was just 2 yrs playing with his toy near them.he didn't knew what was happening..His whole world is crushing in front of him..He was totally broken to see his father having sex with some other women in their house when he came back from school  and he searched for his mother everywhere at last found her lying on the floor with a poison bottle in her hand.everything happened in just few minutes.he couldnt do anything..All he could do is just sit there helplessly crying.holding his mother's palm in his tightly not leaving her.
his baby brother crawled near to his akshu bhai and wiped his tears and kissed him .A smile crept on their mothers face seeing this.""look akshu ,he loves u so much...He don't like to see u crying."she said.akash held his baby brother closely looking at his mother."luv u kids" their mother said her last words and let out her last breath ,her hand loosened grip from akash hand..
"Maa....."akash screamed. And opened his eyes ..It was a dream..No., a nightmare..The worst nightmare in his life.another sleepless night for him it is.