part 13

Payal stood there num hearing the shout.

Mr Lawson:what the f*** is this?Are you blind?
Mr Lawson again shouted at her.(sorry guys u guessed it wrong..It wasn't akash ..But it was mr Lawson whom she spill water)
Akash was silently watching ,his eyes red ,ready to burn payal into ashes with the fire spitting from his eyes.
Mr Lawson:what is this mr raizada?Is this how ur employees behave?Don't they have manners?(he asked looking at akash)

But still akash stood without uttering a word.aman watched akash and he knew whats going on akashs head.
Aman:we are extremely sorry mr lawson ?Please come with me .
Mr Lawson moved from there.while other employees stood looking at akash and payal.payal was silent .she wasn't able to say a single word till now as she got really scared with whatever happened.
Akash moved his gaze towards others and everyone knew what he meant,so everyone moved from there.

Payal: sorry..I..
But before she could complete ,akash held her shoulders tightly and pinned her to the wall.
Payal:aah...(she winced in pain)
Akash(shouted):how dare you?Who are u and who asked you to come here?
Akash shouted at the top of his voice.payal still crying in pain with his hold.she wanted to push him back but couldn't ...
Payal:please....I beg U...Plzz leave me.its was a mistake...
She was sobbing,tears running down her cheek,stood there helplessly...Poor khushi didn't knew anything ,she is at the dining area.
Akash:did anyone gave you money to do such cheap things and break our deal with them?Say out dammit.....
Akash roared tightening his grip over her shoulders ..This made payal to cry even more.
Aman came there and pleaded akash to leave her.akash pushed her to the floor and angrily marched from there.He pushed her so badly that her head hit the edge of wall and started bleeding.

Aman made her do first aid while Payal narrated what has happened.Aman felt pity on her.
Aman:we r sorry.our boss is a bit angry person.u can go now.And from tomorrow keep the lunch packets at the main entrance gate.i will ask the security to take it inside.
Payal nodded and left from there.

Khushi arranged everything in The dinning area and she saw payal coming with her head bandaged.khushi ran towards payal.
Khushi(worriedly):what happened jeeji?.How did this happen?
Payal: nothing khushi ..It's just i got slipped and my head hit the wall.(she lied to her)
Khushi:whats this jeeji?U should be careful ..Always careless of yourself.
Payal smiled at her complaints
Payal(cupping khushis face):it's ok ..I'm fine now..Let's go .
Khushi nodded and both leaved from there.