part 36

Arnav carried khushi in his arms ... he moved to the room and placed her on the bed...arnav was on top of her..
Arnav: khushi.....
Khushi:mmmm.....
Arnav: khushi...
Khushi:mmmm.
Both were in the effect of bhaang acting crazily...
Arnav:u r so heavy ...Looks like u r gonna be a fatso 😜
Khushi looked him wide eyed while arnav bursted out into laugh... but soon his laughter stopped when khushi slammed her lips with his...She didn't give arnav a chance to dominate the kiss... arnav was just shocked with this bold khushi...All he did is letting his wife to continue the attack.
After a long deep kiss they parted away due to the urge for air...khushi rubbed his cheeks with her thumb looking his eyes...Their eyes filled with love and desire for each other..
Arnav took off her dupatta... khushi started to unbutton his kurta... arnav kissed her eyes...Slowly placed wet kisses on her cheeks and crook of her neck... khushi closed her eyes in pleasure letting out silent moans...She ruffled his hair while he continued his sweet torture lost in their world of love making..

....

Payal was caressing akashs hair who was lying on her lap..Akash kept staring at the ceiling ..
Akash: maa used to make us sleep in her lap...
Akash said breaking the silence...His eyes filled in tears reminding the old memories...
Akash got up and moved to the cupboard..He was trembling with his steps due to the bhaang effect ...
"Akash..Careful" payal said looking her husband . She's also intoxicated with bhaang...
Akash came back to payal and showed her the photo in his hand... payal stared at it trying to figure out who they are....
"our maa..."akash said pointing at the lady in the photo...She looked really beautiful with lovely smile..She was holding a small baby on her lap while another boy was standing near hugging her through her neck...Akash rubbed his fingers on his mother's face with a small smile in his lips...
"This is my chotte.."akash continued showing the small baby in her lap..."and this is me" he said pointing to the boy standing...
Payal looked at the picture lovingly...How happy the 3 looks.. arnav looking so cute and innocent...Their mother looked so beautiful..And akash... He's having a wide smile on his face...
"Where is ur father?" Akash shivered with anger hearing payals question...He clutched his fists tightly to control his anger.... payal saw sudden change in his behaviour..She gently stroke his shoulders to calm him..
Akash:i hate him...Our maa died because of him..."
Akash pounced like a tiger...All his hatred evident in his voice... payal hugged him tightly...He leaned on her shoulders and shed tears like a small child..
Payal cupped his face wiping off the tears and kissed his forehead...
Payal:calm down akash...Everything is fine.
Akash looked her with blood shot eyes weeping his heart out.
Akash: maa..She used to call me akshu...She was so nice...Always had a beautiful smile...Her smile was enough to forget all the pain...But one day..She left us..she left us alone...I wasn't able to do anything...Just watched her die in front of my eyes...She died in my lap...She died ...Maa..She's gone...I miss her..
Payal hugged him tightly ...Akash is all hurt inside..All this life he was in pain.. payal had tears in her eyes...Akash kept weeping mumbling "maa"...
.....

Next morning arshi and payash got up with heavy heads...arshi cherished their holi romance while payash recollected their emotional talk... payal didn't wanted to hurt akash more so she kept silent ...Akash as usual went to office ,arnav and payal worked on their next music album and khushi busy with her catering business...Akash helped khushi to enlarge their catering business.. payal too helps her sometimes..

Arnav and payal was busy setting their music notes...But payal was disturbed ...She was lost in her thoughts...
"Di.."arnavs voice jerked her  to reality.
Payal:haa chotte..Kya hua?
Arnav:haa di..That's what am asking u..Kya hua?I have been calling you for long but u looks so disturbed..
Payal:nothing chotte..I'm fine.
Arnav:di ..I'm ur chotte..Don't lie to me..Tell me what happened..
Payal:can I ask u one thing?
Arnav:u can ask me a million things..come on.
Payal:how did ur mother die?
Arnav:di..Mom and dad died in an accident.. I was so small then.. akshu bhai was 10 and I was about 2 yrs..After their death nani took us with her.
Payal stood there confused with arnavs answer.."If they died in an accident then why does akash hate their father so much?"
Arnav:what happened di?
Payal:I'm sorry chotte if I hurted u..Just thought of asking u..That's why I asked ..
Arnav:di..Don't worry..I'm not hurt ..Why would I get hurt when I have a father and mother figure in my life?I have akshu bhai as my father and u as my mother..
Arnav gave her a wide smile side hugging her to make her cool..She reciprocated him with a smile...But her mind was running with so many questions...