part 37

Payal stood in front of emergency room tensed waiting for the doctors reply...
Khushi and payal were descending  the stairs of temple when khushi fainted suddenly.. And she was caught by a man before falling .. payal rushed her to the hospital with the help of that man..Now payal and the man is waiting for the doctor to know her condition...

"Di".... Payal saw arnav approaching her ..
"Di..What happened to khushi?Is she okay?" Arnav asked worriedly.
Payal:don't know chotte..She fainted suddenly...
Arnav held payal shoulder consoling her.
Doctor came out opening the doors of emergency ward.payal and arnav rushed to him.
Arnav:dr ..How is khushi?What happened to her?She is okay na?
Dr:relax mr raizada..She is fine..Nothing to worry.
Dr smiled at him , arnav and payal stood puzzled...
Dr: congratulations mr raizada..Ur wife is pregnant..

Arnavs and payals eyes brimmed with joy... arnav hugged payal.
Payal: chotte...U r going to be parents...Am so happy...
Dr:i have prescribed some medicines for her..U can take her home now.
Arnav thanked dr and that's when his eyes fell on the man standing near them.
Payal: ooh..I'm sorry uncle..I forgot about u ..I was really worried for khushi..Really sorry..
Man:it's okay ...
Payal: chotte...He held khushi while she fainted and helped me to bring her to hospital..
Arnav came forward and forwarded his hands.
Arnav:I'm arnav singh raizada..Thank u so much uncle...It's such a big favour u did for us..
Man:it's okay arnav...Plz don't mention..
Arnav: actually..I have seen u somewhere...
Arnav tried to remember him while the man smiled at him.
Man: yeah...That day on mall we both bumped into each other...Now u remember..
Arnav:oohh...Yeah .What's ur name?
Man:I'm Adhesh Mallik ...
Payal: come..Let's go and see khushi..
The trio moved to the room.
Khushi was sitting on the bed..She smiled at arnav with tears in her eyes... arnav sat near her and hugged her ...
Khushi: arnavji...We r going to have a baby...
Arnav: haa khushi...U r pregnant...
Khushi broke the hug when she saw adhesh mallik and payal standing there..
Payal came and hugged her:I'm so happy khushi..I'm going to be a badi maa...
Khushi looked at adhesh and asked:uncle..U were the one we saw at mall that day right?
Adhesh:arre waah.. khushi bitiya..U have such a great memory...
Khushi smiled at him..
Khushi: but how come u here?
Payal:khushi..He helped me to take u here...
Khushi:ooh..Thank u uncle...
Adhesh:it's okay bitiya...And congratulations ...
Arshi:thank u uncle..
Adhesh:I'm leaving now..Take care bitiya..Bye..

.....

Arshi was welcomed inside raizada mansion after doing arthi to them...Nani was really happy with the news of khushis pregnancy... payal went for preparing something sweet on this happiness... arshi and nani were sitting in the main hall when akash came back from office...
Akash:hi everyone..
Arnav jumped to akash for a hug...Akash lost his balance due to  sudden jump..Both fall down ..Now arnav was top of akash...Nani and khushi controlled their laugh...
Arnav: bhaii...im so happy today...
Akash:aah chotte..Ur happiness will break my bones...
That's when arnav realised his position..He stood up and helped akash to stand..
Akash:whats the matter?My brother is so happy today...
Arnav blushed lightly...Akash looked at him confused..
Payal came their with kheer for everyone..
Payal: chotte..Come and sir near khushi..
Arnav sat near khushi..Nani and payal fed arshi kheer,while akash was still standing there perplexed...
Nani asked akash too to feed them kheer..Akash did as nani said..
Akash:now ..Can u all plz explain whats the matter..
Nani:akash beta..Soon a new member is gonna join our family..
Akash looked nani still confused...
Payal:akash...chotte and khushi is going to have a baby...They r gonna be mom and dad..And we bade papa and badi maa..
Akash smiled widely...His chotte is gonna have a baby....Akash looked at arshi ,who were slightly blushing...He hugged khushi and arnav...

Akash:it's such a great news..We should celebrate it..
Nani:haa ..We can celebrate...But don't u think there's something missing.
Arshi and payash looked nani .
Nani:now chotte and khushi is gonna make me great grandma..But when are u both going to give us good news.
Nani looked at payash ...
Arnav:haa bhai...I fulfilled nanis wish ..Now it's ur turn..
Khushi:akdoo bhaiyya...We r waiting ..
Arshi winked at each other , payal blushed with their comments while akash gave her a naughty smirk.. payal excused herself and ran to the kitchen to avoid further teasing... arshi broke into laughter ....Nani smiled seeing the happiness of raizada mansion...

.....

Arnav was caressing khushis hair with one hand who was laying keeping head on his chest, his other hand cuddled  through her waist...
"Arnavji..." Khushi called him..
Arnav:tell me khushi...
Khushi:are u happy?
Arnav:I'm really happy...Thank u for giving me great happiness..
Khushi:thank u tooo...For making our lives more colourful..
Arnav:it's because if u and payal di, this house  filled with joy , laughter and hope..Specially it's because of u akshu bhai changed....
Khushi:why was akdoo bhaiyya so rude and arrogant?
Arnav:don't know khushi..Our parents died at our really very young age..He took up all the responsibilies at that tender age..May be because of that he turned rude...But now..Everything is fine...
Khushi cuddled to him more..
Khushi:now just wait for our prince arrival..He will make  akdoo bhaiyya dance on his fingers..
Arnav:wait..Who said that it will be a prince?It's gonna be a princess..
Khushi:noo..A prince..
Arnav:noo princess...
Prince...
Princess...
Prince..
Princess...
Both argued and burst into laughter.
Arnav:okay...If it's a prince then I'll try again for a princess...Don't worry...
Khushi smacked his chest and said: chee.. Shameless...
Arnav smiled at his crazy wife and both fell into deep slumber cuddling each other dreaming of their baby...

..

.Akash was doing his work when he heard the doors of washroom open..He saw his wife coming out in her night clothes with water dripping from her wet hairs..Akash kept aside his works and moved to payal who was drying her hair with towel..He hugged her from back...
Akash:whats ur opinion?
Payal:what?
Akash:about having a baby😉
Payal blushed lightly..
Payal:akash..Leave mee..
Akash:if I leave u how r we gonna fulfill nanis wish...
Payal: akash..U have become so shameless...
Akash made her face him and held her by waist.. payal placed her hands on his chest.
Akash:I'm shameless only for u ...
Akash leaned aiming her lips..But was disturbed with a knock on the door..
"Payal bitiya..." They heard nanis call from the door.. payal pushed akash and moved to open the door.
Payal:ji nani..Kya hua?
Nani:bitiya..Sorry to disturb u at this time...I came to say u about tomorrow's pooja...Everyone should wake up early..And bitiya don't make khushi bitiya to do anything..Let her rest ..U ask the workers to help u in arranging everything..
Payal:ji naani..Don't worry..I'll do everything...
Nani smiled cupping her face and looked akash .
Nani:did I disturb u both?
Nani asked with a naughty grin.. payal blushed while akash looked nani sheepishly .Nani went from there  .

Akash:I'm trying really hard to fulfill nanis wish and nani itself is disturbing me..
Akash came forward and took payal in his arms...
Payal: akash...Whats this?Leave mee..
Akash placed her on the bed...
Akash:no...
Payal:akash please..I need to wake up early tomorrow..There's lot of work to doo..Plzz
Payal looked him pleading..Akash smiled at her and kissed her forehead... payal smiled at his understanding husband...Both slept in each other's embrace...