Chapter 10-Epilogue

12 Years later

"Scorpius Draconius Malfoy stop running and pulling your sister!" Helena screamed as her 11 year old son Scorpius ran to the barrier, pulling his 7 year old sister Livvy Luna Malfoy along with him. Draco laughed at his son's antics as Helena gave him a pointed look, silencing him further, "Scorpius please stop." Scorpius was a daddy's boy, so he stopped immediately, running to his father and hugging him. "Here they come." Came Livvy's sing song voice as she ran to her cousin Lily. Scorpius bounded to Albus as James ran up to Helena and hugged her. "Aunt Lena, Grandpa Padfoot gave me the Marauders Map!" He said excitedly. Helena sighed exasperatedly, "And does Grandma Lily and Moony know Grandpa Padfoot and Prongs gave you the map?" James slyly shook his head as Helena laughed her eyes falling onto her older brother, "Harry." She said slyly, her brother rolling his eyes, obviously knowing she wanted something. "Helena what is it now?" Draco laughed at the way his wife still acted around her brother, "Harry, I might need to take a few days off from work." Harry lifted his brow, they were both the Head Aurors at the Ministry with Draco as the Minister. "And why do you need that?" Helena's eyes were downcast as she looked from Harry to Draco from beneath her glasses and lashes. "I-I-I'm pregnant." She whispered as she looked at the floor. Draco looked stunned as Harry,Blaise,Neville and Ron all hugged her, the girls all kissing her cheeks. "Draco." She whispered as she walked towards him, "a-are you happy?" Draco snapped out of his trance as he grabbed her and hugged her tightly, kissing all over her face as he cried. "I love you so much Helena." He said as he hugged her. All too soon the train was ready to leave, the kids ran up to their parents, hugging everyone before running onto the train. Helena cried as she waved goodbye to her son, Draco firmly holding her shoulder as Lily and Livvy ran after the train and waved goodbye. "We did good didn't we." Draco said against her temple, Helena nodded, watching the train leave and her son's smiling face as he waved goodbye, "yeah we did good."

The end

Okay I know short chapter and shitty ending, but there wasn't much to go for this story and I wanted it to end short and sweet. I have another story I'm working on, I will try and start the first chapter and post it by tonight. It's called Slytherin Kisses and is set in the Marauders time period, a Sirius Black story.