Chapter 9-Fight

While the Hogwarts teens danced, a group of four boys watched the girls from the shadows of the club. The group leader Cade watched Helena intently, his eyes following her as her body entwined around the other girls. The boys were all at the bar, drinking and watching the girls, laughing at their antics as they danced for Boy with Luv. The club was crowded by then, and the visual sight of the girls were lost, the guys weren't exactly panicked, until Draco felt his Heir ring heat up. His eyes frantically searched for Helena as he informed the boys that the girls were in trouble, before running into the crowd. His animagus nose leading him to the backdoor of the club to an alleyway. He froze, the boys standing behind him as well, as they watched the girls all held against the wall, their hands held above their heads. "What the HELL do you think you are doing." Harry's voice came out low and in a growl as the boys turned. "Why don't you guys just wait inside, we'll finish up with them then you can have them back." Came Cade's voice, his eyes going red as he looked back at Helena. "They're vampires." Helena said softly, her eyes slitting as she tried moving out of his grasp. At the mention that the boys were magical, the boys and girls fought back. Harry fired a stunning spell at one of the boys, pushing him against the wall while the others fought off against the vampires. Draco stalked forward, his wand trained on Caden, "Let her go." Draco said as his eyes bore into the vampires. "She's special to you isn't she ferret?" Caden sneered, watching the blonde haired boy flinch. "How can you be worthy of her? You're nothing but a weak, stuck up, proud-" and before he could finish his sentence, Helena had the boy on the floor, her fist colliding with his face, her knuckles breaking the skin, crunching the cheek bones as she repeatedly hit him, her fist covered in the boys blood. Draco watched in shock as Helena's turned into the same dark shade of green with hints of red like when she changed into Snuggles. She let her animal instincts to protect her mate take over, completely mashing the boys face till her anger was depleted. Even then she just looked at the boys pathetic form before growling, "NEVER speak to my boyfriend like that." And she and Draco walked away.

The next day, Draco was applying ointment to Helena's knuckles, since a simple Episkey didn't seem to work. Helena sat silently, watching Draco as he applied the salve and wrapped her hand in a bandage. "You aren't weak." She said finally, making the platinum haired blonde pick up his head. "What that vampire said, you're anything but weak." She got up and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugged him. "You're strong Draco, powerful, kind, caring and everything I know I love in the world." Draco kissed Helena's forehead, "Sweetheart, I love you too. More than anything, especially when you get all fired up like this." Helena giggled, her hands rubbing his scalp as he sighed into her shoulder. "When we...when we leave Hogwarts, will we still be together?" Helena asked, her voice getting smaller as she dropped her head. Draco kissed her forehead again, his small pants and breaths hitting her forehead, "We will be together forever." He said holding her hand and kissing her. "That's a promise." He said against her lips.

2 years later

Graduation day at Hogwarts. Draco dressed up in a charcoal grey suit with an emerald green button up shirt, his platinum blonde hair falling onto his eyes as he walked to the Gryffindor portrait. He waited, leaning against the wall watching the portrait for his girlfriend and the others. Blaise had already gone to the Great Hall, saying he'd save seats for him and everyone else. Harry walked out first, dressed in a black suit and red shirt, his untameable hair set properly. Hermione and Ron followed, Ron in a simple black tux and white shirt, Hermione in a flowing red dress, her curly hair in a side plait. Neville followed after, dressed in a blue and white tux with a grey shirt. And lastly came his girlfriend, her curly locks flowing down her bare shoulders, her emerald green off shoulder dress wrapped around her figure like a glove, the snake chain he gifted her on her 17th birthday stayed permanently on her neck, along with the signet Malfoy ring. Draco smirked as he walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her torso and kissing the side of her head. "My, my don't you look ravishing Ms Potter." He said smiling, Helena chuckled, resting her head against his shoulder as they walked to the Hall. "Ah, ah, ah Mr Malfoy, no more of your sweet talks, I still fell like gello in my legs." Draco laughed as they entered and sat at their table, "Well then you shouldn't have looked so seductive last night." He whispered into her ear as Mcgonagall walked onto the stage. "Another year ending at Hogwarts, and another lot of students we are going to say goodbye to. This year's 7th years have been our most promising and well reputed class ever. And we have special accolades to give out." She started calling out names of students giving out accolades to even Harry for his Quidditch skills and Hermione for being a bright witch. "And lastly we have a joint accolade for the two students, whom promoted inter-house relationships, two very bright students whom have come a long way,students who have determination and prowess, will Draco Malfoy and Helena Potter please come up." Draco and Helena made their way up the stairs and accepted the award both smiling at each other and thanking Mcgonagall. Just as Helena was about to leave Draco stopped her, "I have an announcement for everyone, I, Draco Lucius Malfoy," he said as he got down on one knee and pulled out an opal ring, "request Helena Lilian Potter to be my wife." Helena had tears running down her face as she nodded fervently before hugging him tightly.