Chapter 5-The Plan

Blaise and the boys met up with the girls and listened in on the recordings from the in denial couple. "Okay so I don't think we show this to Helena." Harry said quietly. The others were about to protest when he held his hands up "Before you all jump down my throat, hear me out. Helena is going to kill us if she realises we did this, so we talk to Draco first. See what he makes of this situation before showing my sister. When she makes the decision of what we want to do, we go ahead with our plan." The others all nodded in agreement before getting up to look for Draco. The blonde Slytherin was actually in the library, secretly watching Helena as she sat in the nook, her body pressed up against the window as she read a muggle book called Gone with the Wind, when the others found him. They quickly cast a notice-me-not charm around themselves and the boy, before putting a privacy ward up. "Draco", Blaise said, snapping the boy out of his trance, "I know you like Helena, there's no hard feelings and before you deny it we want you to hear something." The blonde boy sighed and nodded for them to continue, as he listened to the recording his eyes misted over with unshed tears, "She remembered how I like my tea." He chuckled while wiping away the stray tears. "I really messed up haven't I?" He said with his head in his hands, Ron supportively clapped him on the back "Kinda did mate." Draco pulled himself together before looking them in the eyes, "Okay, what's the plan?" Everyone looked at each other with slight grins before huddling together.

That afternoon at supper, the news of Blaise and Helena's break up was all over the castle, yet everyone couldn't deny that the two were still strong friends. Helena and the others were sitting at the Gryffindor table when her pet bat, Dracul flew in, carrying a package and a letter in it's tiny wings. The bat swept down onto her shoulder, dropped the boxes on her lap, before nipping playfully at her ear and lapping up the blood. The raven haired girl laughed as she rubbed her familiars little wings before opening up the present, completely missing the shit eating grins on the others faces. "Well sis, what is it?" Harry asked when he saw the bewildered look on the girls face. "Yeah Lena, tell us" everyone chimed in. Helena picked up a crystalline rose, the glass magically tempered to smell like the flower and reinforced so it would not break, attached to it was a pair of rose gold studs, perfect for her tongue and nose ring. "Well Baby Pads, someone really likes you." Harry chuckled while Fred and George guffawed loudly. "Zip it Prongslette and Mischief, Manic want me to chase you around the forbidden forest again?" All three boys shut up as Hermione pressed the matter of the gift, "there was a letter, maybe there's something in there?" She offered, as Helena absent mindedly nodded,before quietly opening up the letter.

To Snuggles (I know you hate it, but its better than Baby Padfoot)

I know how much you hate me right now, and that I don't deserve forgiveness, let alone your heart and love. But Princess, I'm sorry. I really didn't...I...you know what, I can't lie to you. I can't write that I didn't known what I was doing and that I was afraid of what we had, because that would be lies. Helena I love you, I still did even when I got together with Pansy. But I was so used to our relationship that I didn't think of what would happen if you weren't with me. I felt restricted because I thought that you liked playing it safe. But then when you found out, I realised that I was the one that made the mistake. I thought you were like your brother, that you were lazy and terrible at all your subjects besides Defense. I apologize from the bottom of my heart baby girl. I love you so much, I miss your warmth, your kisses, your hugs, your smile. I miss sleeping next to you and cuddling you, and most of all, I miss us. I miss how you and I would stare at each other across the halls, I miss watching you eat while I sat next to you, I miss having you on my lap when we do homework, and I miss having you read to me. I'm sorry baby girl.

Love your Dragon

P.S there's a little button on the paper, press it and a song will play.

Helena bit her lip, did she really want to go back into that relationship. She knew pansy and Draco had broke up, it was all over the castle how the little bitch screamed and tried to claw at Draco. But was he lying? Why would he want her when Pansy would probably compliment him better. Across the hall, Draco was a bundle of nerves, Blaise rubbed the guys back "Relax, she'll press it." Draco merely nodded before sagging in relief when he saw her press the button.

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song

There were tears in Helena's eyes as the song ended, and Harry held her as her palm went to her mouth, holding in her sobs. The entire hall was silent as the Gryffindor Princess cried, and she felt herself be picked up and held against a strong chest, the smell of musk and cologne and parchment filling her senses as she sighed and sagged against it. Draco carried Helena to the Prefect dorms, where he knew he was going to get an earful.

So guys I'm gonna be on a little break, as I literally start my finals on Wednesday!! Finally 13 Years of school is over me so I'm gonna be busy and might not be able to update often but don't worry I will be back by the 27th of November may be earlier and will update so sorry again and thanksssss