12

Sitting backstage at the Rosie O'Donnell show her baby is safely tucked in her dressing room with Karen and she's laughing at the monologue waiting for her cue. 

When she gets the okay, she goes out and starts singing her newest single Every Day.

"Stevie Nicks is here and I am so thrilled I can't even begin to tell you. Trouble In Shangri-la is the new CD, it comes out May 1st but you lucky people are getting an advanced copy today and I'll tell you what, I heard it already and I absolutely love it." 

"Thank you, Rose." Stevie beams. She won't admit it but she's just as excited to be on the show as Rosie is to have her because that's their lunchtime routine...They eat lunch at the table and then Brielle and Stevie go cuddle on the couch and watch Rosie, and General Hospital and by the time the two are over, It's naptime and Brielle has fallen asleep.

"It's just so great...It is, and Fall from Grace I was just saying is my favorite cut on the record."

"And it almost didn't make the record so." 

"Yeah, people..."

"Yeah, I was...yeah go ahead." 

"You have to like sort of fight with yourself." 

"You have to find the right person to do each song, because I was just telling you. My little friend, Sheryl Crow, she could not figure out what to do with Fall From Grace." 

"Right."

"And she said, I can't figure it out so we kind of have to find someone who can and luckily for me John Shanks said I can do it." 

"Well, I'm glad it did the whole CD is amazing how did the Sheryl Crow Collaboration come about?"

"Well, I met her a long time ago...remember the movie, Boys on the Side?"

"Yes"

"I met her at the premiere at the party for that at the House of Blues because I did one of her songs on that record and I think that at one point we probably said a little something about working together and I didn't see her again for about a year, and that time I asked her to produce the whole record so she produced as much as she could and then she had to go and do her own thing and then she came back and helped me with more of it. I mean she's really like my saving grace and my angel. Cause I thought oh my god what am I going to do."

"She told me that it was totally overwhelming for her that you wanted to work with her. I can't imagine Sheryl Crow who obviously grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac and obviously your solo work."

"We are all so insecure."

"Yeah right."

"The DVD that I have from the Fleetwood Mac reunion tour I have to say I've almost worn it out because I have to say it's amazing."

"You and all of the stereo stores in the world. In every mall that's how they sell their equipment, they play that and I'm going well that's pretty darn good." 

"Well the Silver Springs, you and Lindsey Silver Springs and you looking over at him at the end and then me with the crying and the whole ah come on it was like killer." 

"It was that way too. It was like a magical night that we filmed that show. It really was a magical night when we filmed that show. We filmed Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and we didn't get it until Friday and we're at that point like this is our last chance so we have to get it. So we went on a mission we were all like it has to be great. There was no more excuse now. The fact that we haven't played since 1983 doesn't matter now we have to be so good that we just knock people out." Stevie explains, and really it is so true because that was also the night that the most magical event happened ever...her little girl was conceived.