Uncle!

Snape Pov

As I was peacefully sleeping something heavy hit me causing me to look around quickly, until my eyes finally made contact with another pair of beautiful E/C eyes. Instantaneously, I could tell they belong to Miss L/n, as she never missed a chance to look at me, which I find quite frankly to be interesting.

When I had a closer look at her I noticed her hands clutching at my chest for dear life, so I felt the irresistible urge to tease her by putting my hand on her lower back in a quite sensual manner.
I could feel her heart's speed quicken even more than it was before, this made me feel entertained at her nervous reaction to my touch.

But as all good things happen they must end at some point, and I decided to finally stop this situation. I looked away as to look more like my normal self.

"Miss L/n would you be so kind....and not sit on me?"

She quickly got off me as her cheeks have changed into more off a rosy colour probably from embarrassment.
"I-I should go back to my room now that I feel better. See you in class Professor." As soon as she stopped speaking she ran out of the hospital wing leaving me all alone.

"What a interesting girl......yet so familiar..." after pondering on some more things I decided to go and sort out my classroom.

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

Many days have gone by, now its finally Easter break and I can't wait to go back to my uncle and finally find something out. These couple of days were the same as usual except for the fact of Professor Snape constantly making me feel a weird way that even I can't tell what it is. I have decided to tell Hermione about it and she said I might have a crush on Snape, but there is no way.....is there?

"Its finally easter break i can have some time to relax." I sighed a sigh of relief as I become quite home sick.

"Yes indeed and of course you're coming over to the Malfoy Manor just like you promised?" Draco smiled at me obviously happy at the fact I'm coming over. "As promised yes Draco I am. But first I need to see uncle I bet he missed me to death haha."

"He definitely has. The last time we saw him was when we were walking onto the Express, and your uncle started to bawl his eyes out while hugging my father hahaha." We both burst out laughing at the pure image of my uncle hugging Lucius, and him standing there awkwardly.

"That was definitely something I'll remember till the day I die." As we were sitting on the Express, a woman with a trolley full of sweets came by "would you like anything?"

Draco bought some sweets and so did I but only a minimal amount as we don't want to get our cabin dirty.

Soon enough we got to the station where our families were waiting for us. Draco and I got out and started to look for our families.

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" This voice definitely has to be my uncle. As I saw him looking around frantically I waved in his direction, which made him face me and smile the widest he possible can.

"Y/N! My beautiful girl there you are! I missed you soooo much!" He picked me up in a embrace and spun me around looking the most excited just like every other time he picks me up.

My uncle was quite young and tall only a centimeter taller than Lucius Malfoy. His hair dark brown and swept to one side with a few loose strands hanging here and there. He wore a long brown jacket, a white frill button up shirt and black ripped jeans. The only weird thing that makes people look twice at him is his purple eyes. But he still is as handsome as he always was.