Prolouge

Before you read this I would recommend to watch The Naruto series to avoid spoilers! I hope you enjoy this book, thank you!

~Third person pov~

"Uwaa! Uwaa!" A baby cried in the dark night. A masked man heard the cry and walked to the basket where the cry came from. In the basket where two newborn twins, a girl and a boy. Only the boy was crying, and the girl slept there peacefully as her brother cried.

The masked man was just going to kill the boy, when the girl made a shield made of chakra. The boy stopped crying and went to sleep but the girl kept staring at the man. He was amazed of her power so he took the girl and left.

Soon after the masked man left, the third Hokage appeared, with two other ninjas and saw two dead corpses.
"Minato, Kushina.... I'm sorry that it ended like this..." The Hokage said sadly

"Lord....third..." Kushina said

"Kushina! I thought you were dead! Are you ok? Are you gonna make it?" The old man said shocked

"No.... I'm..in my last... minute... but anyways....Naruko...she was kidnapped... by the masked man....please... save her... and bring her back...so.. she can join Naruto..." Then she closed her eyes and she was no longer with us.

The old man walked over to the newborn boy Naruto and put him in his arms, while the other two took Minato and Kushina and they moved back to the village.

Two days later after the funeral of all the people that sacrificed themself including Minato and Kushina in the incident with the nine tails, The Hokage started to search for the lost twin sister Naruko without results...

'I really hope that we find the child...' He thought.

---------------------------------

Hey guys! So as I Said in the description, this and the next chapter is gonna be like the first version and then I will be writing on the next chapters with my new idea's.