Friendly Date

•SHEN WEI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now the only one in school for Lan Wangji left me alone. I kept looking at Zhao Yunlan as he talked enthusiastically right in front of the other students. He looks cute when he laughs and smile.

The day continued with me staring at Zhao Yunlan the whole time. I'm sure that right now I'm smiling like a creepy guy. I was eye raping Zhao Yunlan when suddenly a piece of crumpled paper hit my face. I glance at Jiang Cheng who's glaring at me before looking at the piece of paper. I pick it up and opened it.

STOP LOOKING AT ZHAO YUNLAN YOU DAMN PERV.

I read the words that is written on the paper before glancing back at Jiang Cheng again. He was now looking at Zhao Yunlan.
I let out a laugh making everyone especially Zhao Yunlan to look at me.

'Is their anything funny about what I just said Shen Wei?' I immediately stop laughing. Hearing my name rolling off his tongue gives me goose bumps. I look at  him and our eyes met, I was mesmerized with those deep eyes pulling me. It took me some time to regain myself again.

'Nothing I just remembered something funny Zhao Yunlan.' Smirking I watch as his ears began to turn red. He's cute when his shy, makes me wanna snatch him and take him some place far away from here.

After that Zhao Yunlan started talking again while I just kept on watching him. His every move, the curve of his slim body, his features, I memorized it all. Soon lunch time came, students began to go out of the classroom while Zhao Yunlan stayed and fixed his things.

His two so called cousins Jiang Cheng and Xiao Xingchen also remained but soon after talking with Zhao Yunlan they both left hesitantly. Smirking I finally made my move on my precious prey.

'Zhao Yunlan... I have something to ask of you?' I sat at his desk while he look up at me.

'What is it Shen Wei? It's lunch time already aren't you gonna go have lunch?' He asked while fixing his clothes and dusting of his pants.

'Oh I'm gonna have lunch but you are coming with me.' With that I grab his hands and ran towards the University's entrance. I hailed a cab and we both got in with me pulling Zhao Yunlan inside the cab.

'Where are you taking me Shen Wei?' He tried to shake my hands off him. I smirk before looking at him.

'Don't worry I won't hurt you. Just want to spend some time with you and have lunch together.' I peck the tip of his nose which in turn made his face turn red all over. The sight made me give out a genuine laugh. This is actually the first time I laughed without worry. Carefree.

We got down right in front of the busy streets that is full of carts selling street foods. I pulled him to every cart that got my interest. We both were actually having fun. Zhao Yunlan laugh or gave a soft chuckle whenever I pull him to another different cart.

'So I'm guessing this is our friendly date Shen Wei. Anyways thanks for this I had fun especially seeing that face of yours.' Zhao Yunlan laugh again which got me blushing and to my shock he stopped laughing and just look at me before he himself started do blush as well.

I ignored his cute reaction and pulled him to some carts eating the foods that got my attention. Zhao Yunlan and I would feed each other different foods and sometimes we would make jokes. We were having so much fun that we actually forgot to go back to school.

'Shen Wei. Thank you for bringing me here. It actually made me happy again to do this kind of things. You made me relax and feel like my young self again.' I smiled at Zhao Yunlan's cute face before giving him a hug which he returned after a few minutes.

'No problem. If you ever need to release some of your tension then just call my name and I'll be there to take you away. I'll make your worries and problems disappear.' I kissed the tip of his nose which made him blush again.

We roamed around some more, ate a few more street foods, and made each other laugh with jokes. It was past 6 when we finally decided to end our friendly date. We both part ways with me going to Wangji and I's temporary place. Zhao Yunlan hailed a cab and went back home safely.

I drop myself on my bed with a smile. Remembering Zhao Yunlan's cute face made me want to see him again soon. He was cute and both handsome and beautiful for a guy. The only problem is the Demon King wants him, but I don't want to surrender him.

He's mine and no one else will ever have him. I'd face the Demon King head on if it's for the safety of Zhao Yunlan my chosen beloved. And I'm sure Wangji have already chosen that Wei Wuxian guy. I can see it in his eyes, he wants that guy to be his beloved but his duty is stopping him from doing so. And I'm sure with his lost memories he won't be trying to get that guy any time soon. At least I think...