Our Baby Bunny WeiWei

SHEN WEI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so intrigued with the story about this Black Shadow but that was it, I was only intrigued about it nothing more. I look at Zhao Yunlan who's so immersed in the story, his eyes sparkled as Lan Xichen kept on talking about what Hell is like many years ago.

So instead of paying attention to the story, my whole attention was now on Zhao Yunlan who makes this cute reactions. I find it quite amusing to watch his every reaction. It makes me fall in love with him more.

As the story came to an end Yunlan's reaction became a cute pout. I held back the urge to kiss him. It was also hard since he looks so cute with that pout on his lips.

'Shen Wei, Yunlan might melt if you keep staring at him hungrily.' I snapped out of it as Wei Wuxian said that teasingly. I blushed and Yunlan made the same reaction but his face is more redder than mine.

I gave Wei Wuxian a glare as the others laugh making Yunlan and I more embarrass. Yunlan punch my side as he hid his face on my neck. I blushed more as Wei Ying and the others teased us more.

'Alright enough teasing, A-Xian when will your coronation be?' Lady Yanli asked Wei Wuxian who smiled at her sweetly.

'It's two days from now Shijie. How about Lan Zhan's?' We all look at Lan Zhan who's lovingly looking at Wei Wuxian.

'It's three days from now so it means it's the day after you are crowned.'

•WEI YING•

I felt happy that Lan Zhan can make it to my coronation. Since it's that, then it means I can take Lan Zhan to my adventure.

'Lan Zhan I want you to join me on my adventure here in Hell.' I excitedly exclaimed.

'And what adventure may that be?' Xue Yang asked me. He's eyes held a mischievous look.

'Sorry but this is only between Lan Zhan and I. So now please cause us and please feel at home.' I quickly pulled Lan Zhan to my room.

He gave me a questioning look once we got inside my room. He looks cute.

'Okay I want you to accompany me to look for this Black Shadow. I want to try and tame it.' Lan Zhan's eyes widen as I revealed my plan. I knew his reaction would be like this.

'Wei Ying!'

'Please Lan er gege, come on help me. And beside it will only be the two of is alone together. Searching for this beast called Black Shadow.' I pleaded and even gave Lan Zhan a kiss. He still looks hesitant but soon he agreed which made me jump and hug him tight.

We both look at each other before I slowly closed for gap between us. I kiss him softly at first but soon it turned aggressive as Lan Zhan kissed me back. Our simple kiss turned into a hot and aggressive make out session. We only pulled apart when we both needed air.

'Alright let's get going now Lan Zhan. I don't want the others catching us while we are sneaking away.' I snickered before the two of us went to my balcony and spread our wings.

My wings that once was pure white now is a midnight black with red feather while Lan Zhan's is still white but with blue feathers. We both flew away from the castle.

After sometime I notice something moving inside my shirt. I stop flying and landed on a clearing. I quickly took out the thing moving inside my clothes and was shock. It was a black rabbit with red eyes who's been moving inside my shirt.

'Lan Zhan look what we have here. It's an uninvited guest.' I said as I held the black bunny. All Zhan immediately snatch it away from me.

'This isn't an uninvited guest. WeiWei is here to join us.' Huh... So that bunny had a name and it also belongs to Lan Zhan.

Wait... Hold up.... Did he just call that bunny WeiWei?

'That bunny is named after me?' I asked as my eyes grew wide. Lan Zhan gave the bunny back to me and it started to sniff me.

'Yes, it reminds me of you so I took it with me. I've found him in our secret place earlier before we went here.' Lan Zhan explained as I kept playing with WeiWei.

'Alright then he can come with us. Now WeiWei is our baby bunny. I'm the Dad and you're the Mom.' I said while pointing at WeiWei.

'No, I'm Dad you're Mom.' Lan Zhan said back as I was about to fly again.

'But... Aissh fine I'm the Mom and you're the Dad. Happy?' I annoyingly said which maid Lan Zhan smile widely. It made my heart skip a few beats.

He totally looks cute when his smiling like that. It makes me want to hide him from the cruel world.

I smiled back as his smile is quite contagious. After that we started to fly again with me holding our Baby WeiWei.

We're now heading to the so called mountain where the Shadow Beast was said to always stay when he's not guarding the sacred place.