Happy Life

4 YEARS LATER

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

'Wei Wuxian come back here!' A pregnant Jiang Cheng yelled as he waddled trying to catch Wei Ying.

'Sorry A-Cheng but I have to go meet Lan Zhan.' Wei Ying yelled as he laugh while flying towards the portal he created.

'Aisshh that brat. He's the King yet he always abandons his work and runs off.' Jiang Cheng said as he began to walk back to the throne room. Lan Xichen laugh as he saw his pregnant husband or wife waddle over.

'Stop laughing. I hate you.' Jiang Cheng angrily said before trying to smack Lan Xichen.

It was after Lan Zhan got his memories back that they all found out about Jiang Cheng being pregnant. It was a joy and also a mystery on how a man can even get pregnant. He gave birth to a young healthy boy and named him Lan Jingyi. Now he's pregnant again.

The 4 years that the two Kings ruled was the most peaceful of all. No conflicts, attempt wars or so happening around. All was peaceful. Hell was now back to what it originally look like before. Full of life and beautiful magical beast.

Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng's older sister is finally having another baby after Jin Ling was born 3 years ago. Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi instantly became friends. The two would always bicker with each other. That is until Lan Sizhui came to the picture.

Lan Sizhui is Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's adopted son. He is the same age as Jin Ling and Jingyi. He was also the one to stop the two from bickering with each other. Ouyang Zizhen then came along and became their friend. Now the four of them are inseparable. Always going on trainings, adventure, and snicking out to the mortal world together.

Shen Wei and Zhao Yunlan who decided to travel around the mortal world is now expecting their first born. They decided to travel around the mortal world 2 years ago.

While Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen are now in Hell preparing for their second child to arrive. A-Qing who's older than the others by a year. She was born with unique eyes.

Wen Ning became Wei Ying's general in Hell. He's the one who ensures the safety of the people there as well as to prevent fights or attacks. While his sister Wen Qing became a famous healer in Hell. Her unique skills was now known not just in Hell but also in Heaven.

Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao who's married for 2 years decided to adopt a child and named him Nie Mingyao he's 2 years old now.

Lan Xichen became the King's right hand so whenever Lan Zhan is unavailable he will be the one to step in.

Life was peaceful for 'almost' everyone. Almost because Lan Zhan is always not peaceful whenever Wei Ying comes to him. He will always play tricks and always teases him. Wei Ying sometimes tries to hide Lan Zhan's things just to get his attention. But Lan Zhan doesn't mind at all.

In fact his life would be very dull if it weren't for Wei Ying who's always there to light up and bring a smile on his face. He's always happy whenever Wei Ying is around.

__________________________________

Lan Zhan

Wei Ying, I will always stay by your side now and forever. We will face every hardships together.

Wei Ying

Lan Zhan, I'll never stop bothering you my dear husband . You are the only one who is fit to be by my side and no one else.

Shen Wei

Zhao Yunlan, You are my most precious man. No one is allowed to look at you or else it's off with there heads.

Zhao Yunlan

Shen Wei, You are the most incredible thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for bringing light to my dark life again.

All

Thank you for joining our wonderful story together. Hope you like our story.

To those who loves and support our love story thank you. Thank you for being there as our story unfolds.

We are now bidding our goodbye's for this is the ending of our story. But we wouldn't say that it's truly the end. Let's just say.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
See You Later😊😊😊

.................................................................

Well there you have it. Thank you for loving and supporting my story. This book had come to an official end. Or is it.....

Also thank you for those readers who actually help me in finishing this book. You all gave me a great boost. I never even thought that I could finish this book. At first I thought that it won't end well but right now I'm pretty thankful that I didn't give up.

I was inspired and at the same time I was also praised by friends and other readers. I'm so glad you all like/love my story.

Lovelots to you all,

Totalgirldreamer 😘