Two.

...

"Bitch get off me! Aghh shit" Lani shouts in pain as the girls grab onto her arm.

They're not strong enough to pull back, instead they're being pulled with her.

The person opens the door of a black car and indicates for all of them to get in but they try pull away

"Come on bruh before we all get shot up in this bitch" they say.

Their voice is deep but soft. Their face is unrecognisable since their hoodie covered their eyes. They all figured it was a guy making it harder for them to actually listen.

"Fuck is wrong with you-" Lani yells as they try to get away.

He stops them and grabs both of Lani's arms as she tries to fight him off. His grip is tight but it doesn't faze her so she continues to fight it.

"Chill the fuck out. Jamel sent me bruh get in the fucking car!" He shouts.

Kehlani pauses for a second goes in first and the girls follow.

Kehlani's POV:
His soft voice quickly disappeared. Ion know who this nigga thinks he his talkin to me like that..

Not too long after, he gets into to drivers seat and pulls out. Me and the girls stay silent as the gunshots fade away.

"Fuck is you takin us" I ask but he doesn't respond.

"Helloooo!?"

I swear this nigga really boutta piss me off. Liyah and Niya don't say shit knowing imma do all the talking. On top of that, my attitude is not what people wanna get into.

He picks his phone up calling a number.

"If my brother sent you-"

before I could speak he cuts me off. Rude ass nigga.

"Aye I got your sisters... ight... mhm... bet imma be there in 20 minutes max...ight bet.".

My POV:
Lani waits for him to say something to her. Instead, he hands her the phone and she takes it putting it to her ear.

~ Phone call starts~

Keh: What.
Mel: Fuck is wrong with you!? I told yo ass to stay in the fucking car Kehlani.

He was yelling loud enough for the Aaliyah and Aniya to hear. They look more worried than Lani herself.

Mel: What If you got shot? Then what!?
Keh: But I didn't did I?

The guy looks at Lani and quickly turns back to the road. She didn't really care about what he had to say. Her voice was calm knowing damn well if she started yelling she wouldn't stop

Keh: You makin it seem like I threw myself into a war zone. I ain't ask for Lamar's people to come to MY school's playing field and shoot up the damn place.. And you must've forgot.. Imma whole 19 year old Mel. I ain't ask to get dragged into this fuck shit so if anything, you niggas should be thanking me for getting one of the opps in the head.

The car grew silent. Jamel didn't say anything either.

Keh: Exaclty.

~ Phone call ends ~

She passes the phone back to him. Before she could sit back down she notices his leg soaked in blood.

"Uhmmm whatever yo name is.. your leg-" she says but he cuts her off again.

"It's KJ and I'm ight" He replies.

The girls look at each other confused.

"Pull over.. you know damn well it's not ight" Lani says slightly mimicking him.