Eleven.

GO READ THE CHAPTER BEFORE.
Heyyy 👑
Also it took hella time to write this so vote, comment and enjoy 😌
-

KJ | Khalil

Mmcht.. ion even wanna go no more.

I stand up from my bed to look for sum to wear. I shoulda told the nigga I wasn't going cuz shit...

As soon as I find something to wear, I lay it on the bed before going into my bathroom to wash my face.

-
"I want you to remember one thing before I go Khalil" my grandma whispers. I tried holding back my tears but the only family member that loves me and and my sister is leaving.. forever.

"Don't force the love you have for anyone. It all comes naturally. Now I know you... you have a big heart especially for me and your sister. Please son.. that doesn't mean let your move disappear. I know you have a good heart and underneath all that. " she adds on taking a deep breathe in. I nod instead of speaking.

"Granny...". Ti says, too afraid to step closer.

"Yes baby.." she responds taking her time to look over at Tianna whose eyes are red.

"I.. when I close my eyes and sleep.. can you come say hi in my dreams?" she says quietly. I tried my hardest not to let another tear fall but I couldn't help it. The only person I ever let see me cry is my grandma. And it was gonna be the last time they both do.

"I will visit you and your brother as much as I can baby.. and if you don't see me that night, it's because I'm planning on my next surprise" she responds making Ti smile a little.

I watch as she slowly closes her eyes as me and Ti hold her hand. The last thing I hear is a beep before a doctor and a couple nurses walk in. I didn't wanna let go.. I knew she was gone die but watching her take her last breath was painful

-
As soon as I get done I wipe my face and put lotion on before taking my Durag off.

Nigga need a new haircut.. shit.

I quickly brush my hair before putting my durag on and walking to my room. I put on a pair of black pants along with an LV belt. I finalise my look by throwing on a white shirt and my chain. I put my white forces on before putting my gun in my waistband and throwing my shirt over it.

As soon as I get done, I check the time.

19:15PM

I throw my phone back down and turn on the PS4 to play some 2K

-

Lani | Kehlani

"Ight so what y'all think" I ask spinning slowly.

Kehlani's outfit ^

"You said sum simple, sum cute but bitch? This.. is sum bad sum fine as shit" Liyah says snapping her finger.