Better then his own home

Joshes POV
His mother took me in like I was her own kid as soon as I told her my name. She started to make dinner.
"Hey josh, are you allergic to anything?" She says.
"No ma'am" I reply.
"Ohh please! Call me Sandra." She says cheerfully.
I walk back into the living room to see Adam already in his pajamas. I go over to my suitcase and look for my jams as well. Then it dawned upon me. I forgot them. FUCK. I panic a little.
"If you cant find your pajamas you can borrow some of my extra ones. I sleep in these all the time anyways." He replies calmly.
"Haha..yeah I forgot mine." I say, embarrassed.
"You should probably go shower now, my mom takes forever. I'll grab the pjs for you." He says going to his room to get them.
"Ok thanks.." I say grabbing them and my body wash 4 in one and conditioner
I hop in the shower.
I lather on the soap and scrub my hair, wash it off, and gently massage my scalp with my conditioner. I wash it off and wash my body and I get out. Then I realized I made a mistake. I didnt have a towel. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
"Hey um..Adam?" I say a little loudly through the door so he can hear.
"Yeah?" He peeks out from the living room.
"I..uh...forgot a towel." I say, ashamed of my stupidity.
"Oh! Sorry haha here!" He says getting up to get a towel.
"Here." He says knocking on the door.
...
I open the door just enough to slip my forearm out.
He gives me the towel and I shut the door.
"Thanks.." I say shyly.
"N-no problem." He stutters.

I dry off and slip into the pajamas. They're baggy on me because I'm shorter than him. I exit the bathroom and walk to the livingroom.
"Okay so I got this set up, you sleep on this side, I sleep on this side. That way I can tell if you have nightmares." He said whole heartedly.
"Okay." I crawl into bed.