Wrestling 😳

Adams pov:
"Lets wrestle!" Josh said wanting to prove his masculinity.
"Well um first we got to get rid of these. So i'll be right back." I say getting up to go to the bathroom.
Josh looks away.
After im done I come out and Josh quickly runs into the bathroom. He looked like he was about to fucking pop!

"Okay are you ready to lose?" Josh chuckled.
"We'll see about that." I say slyly.
"Lets go!" Josh says as we get ready.
He circles around me trying to find the best angle to take me down from. But I use this spare time to lunge at him, knocking him down. He squirms and tries to get his arm out from under me. He does so successfully and he grabs my wrists and slips out from under me, him on top of me now holding my wrist behind my back. I use my legs and get onto my knees. He doesnt expect this so he loosens his grasp slightly. Just enough for me to grab his upper arm and swing it around my shoulder and press him into the ground. We are eye to eye when I notice his lip is bleeding. I let go of him to make sure he's okay. "Ugh I accidentally bit my lip to hard when trying to tackle you." Josh says grabbing his lip. "Here let me get you a paper towel" I say walking into the kitchen. "Here" I say giving him the paper towel. "Thanks" he says wiping the blood off.
"Well I think you won.." josh says cowardly. "Haha it seems so." I chuckle. "But it doesnt matter" I say reassuringly.
He smiles. That was kinda cute not gonna lie.
"Uh well anyways..i'm kinda hungry what do you want for breakfast?" I say holding out my hand for him to use to get up.
"Uh I don't really care anythings fine" He says as we walk into the kitchen.
I get the ingredients for blueberry pancakes.
"How about these?" I say gesturing to the ingredients.
"Yeah that sounds good! By the way, where is your mom?" Josh asks curiously.
"Oh she left for work early this morning. She works early hours this week." I say mixing up the batter.
"Oh okay so it will be just us in the mornings then?" Josh asks once again.
"Ha yeah.." I say