3~The Fall of a Life Time

(Began editing 4/ 27/ 17)

"How do you know of that song, Child?"
I shook my head and rubbed my eyes as if hallucinating, I swear the tiger just talked to me.. I quickly shook it off and went to turn back around as I heard her again. "You did not answer my question?" After saying that, I dropped my sketchbook fro shock and stuttered. "D-did you really just t-talk?!"

"Hello child, please tell me how do you know 'The Song Of The Mountain' ?"

"Well my Grandmother taught it to me when I was young." I replied

"Very well then, if you want to find out more about your new power go see the lions, tell Leo I sent you to him, then sing the song of he does not believe you. I must leave now it is feeding time."

"May I visit you agin?"

"Yes, just come up to the glass and sing and I will appear to you"

"Thank you Tigris"

"Anytime, Tarzania"

As I left the tiger exhibit I went to the Lions. The glass section was closed for cleaning, so I went to the other side of the lion exhibit, it is like a pit you can look down in it and see the lions below, there is a fence so you can't fall down.

"Wow, look who it is! It's Tarzania!"

"Ugh should have known.."

"Hey Dawn what are you doing here? Being a dork like usual?"

"I'm just gonna take sketches of the lions"

"Well you can see them from up here silly! Why don't you get a better look!!"

Then she pushed me over he railing of exhibit as I was falling there were people screaming for help and a cop was arresting Allison and her friends.

It felt like slow motion falling, until I hit the ground.
I was holding my pounding head and wondering why I was still intact when I heard a loud roar.

"I'm in trouble now!"