How you meet (2)

Gabriel ~

I was walking into an abandoned factory, with the Winchesters of course.  They were hunting down the Trickster, hoping he would help with the end of the world.  We walk through the door.
"Uhh, guys where are we?"  I questioned. I saw a woman walk up to Sam.
"Your brilliant, you know that? Brilliant!" The woman said. I stood there, taking in your surroundings.  I ignored the woman and looked for a place to get out.  I ignored Dean as he looked around the place, until he started fanboying.
"Calm down, would ya." I stated.  I followed his gaze.  Dean knows this man? Does he know anyone else here? Questions start to form my mind, until Dean said something and the place froze.  You snapped out of thought.
"Hi guys, who cupcake over there?" he asked.  He's never seen you with the boys, you were entirely new to him.  You were quite beautiful too.
"Hello, I'm (y/n)" I said.  He gave a flirtatious smirk, but before he could continue Dean interrupted him. 
"You send us back." He threatened.  Giving the Trickster a very dangerous glare. Man, if looks could kill... I thought. 
"Dean give the dude a break, doing this must take a lot of power." I reasoned, "It may take sometime to get strong enough to send you back." hoping he wouldn't kill the Trickster standing in front of me.
"Whose side are you on (y/n)." Dean simply sighed, letting go of the Trickster.  Before I could answer that, he snapped sending me out of the realm.

Luifer°•°•°

  I was captured by the pagan gods.  They were trying to sell out Dean and Sam to Michael, and Lucifer.  No way, was I going to let them do that.  I got out of the rope with my hidden knife I keep with me, always. I got the rope off of my feet then freed Sam, and Dean. I went to check to see if the pagan gods were outside, to see if it was safe to leave.  Too my luck they were, that's not the only thing there was blood all over the walls.  Kali appeared out of nowhere.
  "Where do you think your going?" She questioned me, glaring. 
I glared back.
  "If you haven't noticed your friends are being brutally murdered out there. Go check yourself." I stated trying to distract her to let the boys sneak behind her.  Then, someone walks in, blood on their face, and the face melting.
  "Lucifer!?" Dean and Sam seemed to hide behind the couch, with me following them.  Even though curiosity killed the cat, I still have 8 lives. 
  "Sammy I know your here." Lucifer said smiling, flanging Kali away. 
  I stood up and walk towards him.  "You won't  lay a finger on him, because I won't let you." I said conjuring up some courage.  I glared at the fallen archangel, and I cross my arms.
  "(Y/n) your crazy!! Get back here!" Dean panicked for my safety. Sam agreed with Dean.
  "No. He shall not pass!" I say trying not to laugh, but failing. I start to giggle at my own joke.
   "Nerd, get back here." Dean said irritated.  He was chuckling at the joke, though.  Sam smiles to himself.
   "A mere human, won't stand in my way." Growled Lucifer.  He was starting to become impatient.
   "Shall I sit then?" I questioned him showing your smart alec side. Though you didn't catch it, he smiled and vanished away.

Michael---

  You were in the bunker researching a monster for the boys, when you saw a blinding light outside.  You decided to stay inside till the bright light faded away to check what had happened.  After the light faded, you went outside to see a handsome guy, covered in blood.  You pick him up and take him into the bunker.  You took care of him.  You went back to the library and grabbed you book to come back to the couch.  You started doing research again, trying to find lore about how to kill this S.O.B. 
_____Time skip brought to you by Sam's shampoo______

  It has been 17 hours since you brought the random guy in.  You started to worry about him, seeing as he still hasn't woken up.
Ugh. You heard a groan and looked over at the dude.  The mystery guy sat up, and touched his head.
  "What happened" He asked looking around.  Then, he spotted you and stood up.
   "Who are you?" He questioned, though he sounded as he was demanding for an answer.
   "My name is (y/n), and you are?" You asked him trying to make conversation .
   "I'm the archangel Michael, I should be in Hell, but I don't know how I got out." Michael said.
   "Oh, well okay. I don't think Dean will enjoy you here, but you can stay with me Michael." You said.