You Dye your hair

Dean

You dyed your hair a blue to pink, for a cheesy pick up line, just to make him laugh

You dyed your hair a blue to pink, for a cheesy pick up line, just to make him laugh.  Your hair looked like a universe kinda.  When he came, you went right up to him, and hugged his elbow looking right into his eyes. 
  "You're my world" you said. Then, he started to crack up. Then, you started giggling. 
  "I love your hair, babe" Dean said kissing you.  "Although that was a bit cheesy."
  "A bit?" I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled, God I love the handsome fella.

Sam

You like to stay cozy and you don't like much of a change

You like to stay cozy and you don't like much of a change.  Although since you were playing truth or dare with Sammy, Castiel, and Dean and 2 of the three were sometimes mischievous when you guys are playing the game.  Dean has dared you to dye your hair.  So the next weekend, you went to the hair salon and got highlights.  Sam has been so excited to see you new hair for the week, trying to guess what you would have gotten.  It was so much better if a surprise since you got home first.  About 5 minutes Sam came home to your new hair.
   "(y/n) it looks gorgeous." Sam said smiling with the biggest smile ever. You exchanged smiles with him.
   "Come on cuddle buddy, let's go read some horror books together."

Castiel

You got blue hair, too match his blue eyes.  You loved the ocean blue, Cas' friends did too.  You couldn't wait to show Cas.  You waited about 30 minutes since you came back.  Then he showed, confusion all over his face.
"(y/n), How did you turn your hair blue?" Castiel asks.
"Do you not like it?" You questioned him
"No, I think it's really lovely."

"Really? Thank you!"

You went to him and hugged him, with the biggest smile ever.  He hugged you back and kissed your forehead.

  "I got blue to match you eyes Cassie." You said, smiling. 

  "Well I love it."

  "Thank you Cassie."

Gabriel

You and Gabriel both loved candy.  You decided to get your hair color after some gum and of course Gabriel didn't know, it was a surprise for him.  When you hit home you snook into the house with a bag of candy and some bubblegum on the table.  You called Gabe's name.  Then, while waiting for to come you took the bag of candy on the chair.  The candy was a surprise too. 
"Hey ba-- woza! You look great." You turn to him and smile.
"Thanks gabe." I also got us some candy, so Movie night? " you asked.
"Hells yeah!" He said.

Lucifer

 Literally your boyfriend was from Hell

Literally your boyfriend was from Hell.  He was also the devil, and the way his eyes light up when he's jealous your protective over you have you a idea.  You dyed your hair red to orange, and damn was it very vibrant.  You waited for Luci to visit you, which shouldn't be long.  When he came, his jaw, if could be more extended, would've hit the floor.  Then he got an idea.  He walked over to you and winked and dragged you to your shared room.  Let's say, it was an eventful  night.

Michael

You just loved blue and white.  Also do did Michael, he did say they were the color of his 3 pairs of wings.  So why not get blue to white hair ombre.  When Michael found out about your new hair color, he wanted to see, because he was confused. He didn't know how humans could change their hair color.  Once he saw you, he picked you up from behind. You got startled and gasped.

  "You remember the color of my wings when I told you!?" He smiled.
  "How could I not Mikey?" You giggled smiling.  He put you down then he hugged you and you kissed his cheek.  Boy, was he happy.  And right now, he didn't want to let go.