Foreword

Foreword

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or parts thereof may not be reproduced in any form, stored in any retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means—electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or otherwise—without prior written permission of the author.

This story contains scenes that may not be suitable for readers ages 13 and below. (But I know for a fact that you will still insist to read it even if you're 12) So it is up to you, you have been warned.

The following scenes that you will encounter may involve foul words, strong theme, psychological issues and violence so if you are not fond of it, I advise you to find other stories that can match your taste.

But if you can bear this kind of story, you are free to peruse every pages.

And one more thing, plagiarism is a crime punishable by law in accordance to the Intellectual Property code of the Philippines or the Republic Act 8293.

That would be all.

Leave if you must and proceed if you may.

Have a nice day and God bless!

Thank you so much chastillez for the very awesome book cover! 😍