SEVEN

"So, bla bla bla and bla bla bla"

Nothing was going into Y/N's head because excitement filled her whole body, so was a little of nervousness. She became too energetic, to the point everything she hears is unable to enter in her ears.

"Okay? Twice is at bla bla bla room, good luck!" The intrepreteur says with smile and earns a nod from Y/N, but she barely heard what she said. Finishing her sentence, she left Y/N to do the other work.

Y/N stood still, screaming internally. As she took a step, "Wait, where did say Twice were again?"
Y/N's eyes widen as she remembered nothing. "Fuck, i'm dead"

As she was waking while knocking her head with her eyes shut closed, someone suddenly bumped into her. Y/N almost fell down, but was caught by the other person. Both Y/N and the girl were so confused for a second. The girl thought, she had never seen this girl before.

"Ah, I am very sorry " Y/N apologizes as she bowed. The girl bowed too.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me where Twice is? I am Mina's new manager. " Y/N ask sheepishly. The person suddenly voices out "oHhhhhHhHHH, so you're Park Y/N! " Y/N stared at her for a while, to FINALLY realized,

it was no one other the one and only leader of Twice, Park Jihyo (God Jihyo bless me). Y/N felt a sudden shiver as she patted your shoulder. The smile she shined was bright enough to melt Y/N's heart. She looked like a literal goddess in disguise. 

"Come, let me show you"
_

"MINATOSAKI SANA BETTER GIVE ME BACK MY JOKBAL OR I'M GONNA SLAP YOUR ASS! " Momo shouts at Sana with a slipper in her hand as she was chasing Nayeon in their dance practice room.

"Get me if you can bitch! " Sana teases Momo, still running away from Momo. 

Then, the door gets opened, and everyone stopped making noises and stared at the opening door. Jihyo appreared first, then Y/N. All of their jaws almost dropped upon resting their eyes on Y/N.

"Guys! This is Mina's new manager! Park Y/N. "

"Hello everyone, my name is Park Y/N. Please treat me well. " Y/N introduced herself in the Korean way. Sana drops Momo's jokbal and runs to Y/N and looks at her in the eyes with a wide smile. 

"Oh my gosh! You're so cute~" She says as she pinches Y/N's soft cheeks.  Y/N lets out a small groan as Sana pinched her cheek because the soreness on the cheek she got hit by the handbag is still there. Sana sees the red mark, then stops and suddenly looks so distint.

Jeongyeon drags Sana to give some way for Y/N as Sana was so near to Y/N's face. All of them sat down like innocent kindergardeners. Dahyun nicely asks Y/N to sit with them. Y/N sat beside Sana, who suddenly looked so uneasy, but her expression wasn't visible to Y/N. 

"So Y/N, Mina is not here at the moment. She has.. stuff to do " Nayeon say while rubbing her nape. Y/N didn't question anything but just sat awkwardly around the Twice members. Sana was still staring at her with ebony eyes, from up to down again and again.

Her sudden smirk smug on Sana's face caused Y/N to look at where Sana's eyes were looking at, and they were at her chest.

 Y/N's face turned bright red and looked away. "Why sweetie? those look good "  Sana mutters soft not loud enough to be heard by the others. All Y/N could think of now was

"shit fuck i'm stuck in a room full of seductive ladies, and i bet all of them are gay "