SIXTEEN

Today is an amazing day to relax. It's a Saturday and everyone is Seoul are getting coffee early morning to energize themselves to continue their daily routines. It's an amazing day to relax your mind and enjoy the fresh air—

"MOMO STOP EATING AND GET THE FUCKING STREAMERS!" Jihyo shouts from the ladder, standing on one foot as she's not tall. She throws the tape on Momo's head, YET she's still eating as if she hasn't ate for years.

Jihyo almost fell due to the unstable ladder. She told Sana to find her a ladder and she probably found an old rusty one in the depths of the storeroom. The work of a procrastinator.

"Why the hell did you get me this ladder? Do you want people to celebrate my funurel instead of Mina's birthday?" she scolds Sana this time. The blamed girl looks up with a pout. "So that when you fall, I can catch you. "

"Please take me to Church."

As the havoc in the room continued, Y/N heard them from outside and decided to check on them. She didn't even know it was Mina's birthday today. 

"Y/N you're here!" Momo says.

"Now go help them." She says as she throws the streamers to Y/N, leaving Y/N a little confused. She looked around the room, processed a little while and finally found out it was Mina's birthday.

"O-okay." she awkwardly answers back.

Y/N then joined the rest to help in decorating and getting the birthday party prepared.
_

"Happy birthday to you~" they all sang in unison as they clapped hands once Mina blew off the candles. They all fed Mina and their faces ended up with cream. Mina's gummy smile was there, making the party an amazing sight. 

Y/N was near at the corner, laughing at the girls having fun. Nayeon popped the champagne, then proceeding to shove it into Jeongyeon's face. Poor Jeongyeon, her clothes and her hair is wet. She grabs Nayeon by the hum of her shirt and drags her outside of the room. "Ooo~ looks like someone's gonna have a fun time." Sana teasingly says.

The others gathered and put music out loud, dancing like crazy. Not even an hour and all of them are drunk. Sana's at the corner with Dahyun.. having a fancy conversation about how everyone is a little bisexual and no one in the world in straight. Momo on the other hand is chucking all the food up and is hissing at anyone that comes near her.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were no where to be found. Y/N was at the corner, sitting quietly and trying her best to ignore the sounds from the room beside.

In short, the party turned all of them into a hot mess. And the place was a huge mess.
_

"...and the world turn-ed into a do-nut.." Momo blabbers, fully drunk while pointing at the ceiling for some reason. The other managers had helped to put the members to bed because they were too drunk to even move. In the morning, they're gonna need the managers' help again with their awful headaches so the managers went off to sleep.

Y/N was really tired from the havoc and decided to clean everything in the morning, along with helping the Twice members with their hangovers. Sleepiness was visible in her face.

But soon faded away when she saw Mina sitting next to her room door, playing with her fingers. Y/N found Mina sitting like that so cute. She was gawking in awe at her little girl appearance.

"Mina, didn't you go to sleep? You must be tired." Y/N asks her, bending down a little.

Mina looks up with puppy eyes. Y/N's expression changed,

when she saw tears in Mina's eyes.