SEVENTEEN

"M-mina?"

Her eyes were puffed from crying. Her hands were trembling as she tries to cover her distraught face. And her tights had fresh red starch marks. 

Y/N took a step closer to Mina, to which Mina insticntly looked up.

"d-don't come near!" Mina whisper-shouted, and it made Y/N more confused. 

"hey, i'm not gonna do anything to you" Y/N reassured Mina softly, standing still.

And for the first time, Mina felt herself calm down after hearing Y/N. Her voice was soothing enough for Mina to relax. That was once in a blue moon.

Y/N bents down to the crouched scared girl. Mina lifts her head little and meets upon Y/N's eyes. Seeing Y/N's eyes, she felt like she could fall deeper in them and wouldn't want to get out of them.

As Y/N met with Mina's eyes, her heart soften at the sight of those innocent eyes. She smiles warmly, and pulls Mina into a hug. Mina hesitated a little, but soon found herself finding comfort in the arms of the girl she recently met.

Mina tightly grips Y/N's clothes, burying her head on her shoulder.

"you okay now? " she asked, looking at the girl who was facing the blank wall.

Mina didn't even let out a huff. She continued staring with tired eyes.

Y/N slowly approached the quiet girl from behind, and hugged her.

Mina got startled and her arms sway a little. But soon after, she got used to Y/N warmth, to the point she fell asleep.

Her soft snores had waken Y/N. She softly laid Mina down on her bed. Her heart soften to the view of the older girl sleeping peacefully.

She switched off the lights and laid on the bed. Y/N made sure she and Mina had a good amount of distance between themselves. She didn't want to make Mina uncomfortable.

why was mina looking hysterical? i need to ask her when she wakes up.

with that thought, Y/N too fell asleep.