TWENTY-ONE

it was a quiet morning. the sun was barely rising and yet, the streets of seoul were already packed by people. even so, it felt very quiet and peaceful. the birds were chirping like usual, but it anyhow doesn't spoil the peaceful environment. 

it was awfully quiet that you can sleep in peace. so peaceful that-

*rINGGGGGGGGGGG bEEEEEEEP bEEEEEEEP*

"motherfucke-"

y/n immediately jolted out with wide eyes as her alarm went off and accidentally rolled off from her bed, causing a loud thud. she swore she broke at least a bone or two. she silently whimpered in pain as she covers her mouth.

guess it isn't so quiet and peaceful anymore.
_

"the grass is wet, did it rain yesterday?" y/n questioned as she walked along the path, with her boots making contact with the muddy ground.

y/n wanted to go out for a short walk to feel the fresh morning air of seoul. she's been suffocated into the air of the jyp building. sana especially takes her breath away with her gay antiques. a smirk from sana and y/n turns into a blushing mess.

a cute puppy suddenly approached y/n and started sniffing around her. y/n was confused, but the puppy looked familiar. however the puppy was so cute all y/n could go was,

dOGGOOOOOOOOOOO

"hey y/n!" a familiar voice was heard. y/n looked up to find it was none other than momo.

"whatcha doing here?"

"just taking a stroll, alone."

"alone? well that's a pity."

"w-what you mean pity?"

"strolls are only really nice if you have someone along. to not doze off and stare into space." momo explained. momo sighed and patted y/n on her shoulder. 

"well, i gotta get going. boo isn't the most patient doggo. hehe. bye!" and like that, momo went away with boo continuing to drag her.

y/n shows a small smile and waves at momo. she puts down her hand and bites her lips. "i had a someone. on the first day here. welp."

don't know if that someone would even want me.
_

"so mina, where do you wanna go?" y/n asks, swinging her bracelet, waiting for mina's answers.

"hmm, "

"oh! i heard they've held a funfair somewhere near here. we can just walk there. plus, it's nice to walk in a atmosphere like this."

"if you say sooooooo, let's goooooooo!" mina giggles at y/n's silly enthusiasm.

~~~

on their way, they did so many things in a spam of short time. they played rock paper scissors and mina lost all games except for one.

"rock paper scissors!"

mina : *scissors*

y/n : *rock*

also y/n : *changes to paper*

"wOOOOOOHOOOOO MINA YOU WON!"

"i did? oh my i-i'm gonna cry~"

~~~

they did shadows by the building walls as the street lights reflect. 

mina : *does a butterfly*

"ooo, pretty!"

"well not for long!"

y/n : *does a monster*

also y/n : *swallows mina's butterfly*

"oh wow, your hands are warm."

"did you do a monster to swallow my butterfly or simply to hold my hands?"

"wHAT NO-" 

~~~

"hey look we're here!" y/n points like a happy toddler. colorful lights were flashing everywhere and it was packed with people. mostly couples and children.

"so many couples," y/n voices out, looking around.

"then, should we be a couple and have fun?" mina hands out her hand to which caught y/n by surprise.

y/n instantly grabbed mina's hand and their fingers intertwined. y/n cheekily smiles as she was flustered.

mina noticed and smiled, then proceeding to pull y/n to distract her from the fluttering feelings because that girl would start to daydream till forever.

let's have fun the fullest.