NINETEEN

"i'm here," y/n says awkwardly, standing behind sana. the older girl was just sitting with her legs crossed, not facing y/n.

as she heard y/n, she turned around and gave her a warm smile. "why'd you standing there? come here." she softly called out for y/n.

y/n sat down beside sana, who was surprisingly not flirting with her. and yes it's very weird for minatozaki sana to not flirt with a woman. unlike her seductive gazes, her gazes today were like there is a serious matter. y/n gulped as her eyes hovered on the silent girl.

"so, what did you want to tell me?"

sana's gaze finally avert from the floor and looked at y/n.

"oh, it's about mina." 

y/n got a little shocked. "oh, is there anything wrong?" she continued asking.

sana hesitated to say anything for a moment. she cleared her throat. "it's about last night actually,"

"and you might be wondering why she was like that."

fuck, shits about to get down.

"i bet they didn't tell you why mina needed a manager in the first place. mina, is a very independent woman, honestly saying. one day though, no one expected we found find her silently crying her heart out. turns out she's been like that for weeks, but never told any of us,"

"then, she said she felt her chest was heavy and it was difficult to breathe. it didn't look like she was sick. after going to the hospital, we found out she had an anxiety disorder,"

"and that broke our hearts."

as sana finished explaining, it felt like y/n's heart shattered into pieces. 

sana bitterly chuckled. "who could have thought the girl with the most beautiful smile hid the most pain?" 

"no one was able to calm her down when she got anxiety attacks, even after taking pills. all we could do was reassure her and push her through further to not give up."

there was silence in between for a moment.

"i wanted to approached mina but then i saw you hugging her and..

she was the calmest i've seen since she got diagnosed."

y/n sat there speechless after listening to sana. who could have thought her newly recruited manager gave her the most comfort? 

as they were in deep thoughts, soft footsteps from afar could be heard. they turned around and it was no other than mina. 

"oh hey minari~" sana said cheerfully, as if just now didn't even exist.

"oh, sana."

"hey y/n~" mina sheepishly yet sweetly greeted with a big smile plastered on her face.

"oh hi mina--"

"so y/n, what were talking about?" sana seductively asked, with her right hand rubbing on y/n's tight. y/n was so flustered that she almost fell off her chair as soon as sana seductively made eye contact with her.

"well, excuse me with your sweet talk, but we have a fan meeting to attend. and you gotta get ready ms. minatozaki." mina interrupts, clearing not liking the fact that sana was flirting with y/n.

sana stands up and gives mina a smirk. mina rolled her eyes at her annoying friend. she looked at y/n and gave her wink before leaving 

wink~

y/n.exe.stop.working.pt2

mina then went to get ready as well.

"meet you later!" she said, and all y/n could was fawn over how cute she was.

cuteness overload.