20

Y/n POV's

Were still in the amusement park and we looked at roller coaster then she looked at me "what?" i asked her "What? Did the Famous Y/n Lim scared in rolling coaster?" rosé smirked at me "n-no,I'm not" i replied to her "Ohh...really? Then let's ride there" she dragged me at the entrance. And now where siting in the ride and she smile widely while me hiding that im scared and just smile to her.

Rosé POV's

The ride was all awesome but when we finished ridding in roller coaster y/n quickly vomit in garbage "Ohh..my..I'm sorry" i apologize to him while caressing his back "It's okay" he said after he vomit "Now,let's go eat I'm pretty sure that your hungry now" he said and we both go in near restaurant "Y/n!" i cheerfully say his name "what?" he looked at me "Let's go inside here,can we?" I looked at her with my pleasing eyes then he sigh "Okay fine,since you liked to eat pasta" he said then we quickly entered the restaurant where you can eat a delicious pasta.

Jennie POV's

I was busy scrolling my Instagram when i saw y/n posted, they already admit that they really dating. I told about their relationship with YG which made YG shocked that's why rosé go to YG building to talked Sangjamin about her relationship with y/n, but when rosé go back to our dorm she was smiling widely i wonder what just happened, maybe Sangjamin approved her relationship with y/n?!? Fuck it can't be! That's should be not approved then YG should make me couple with Y/n than her! Arghhh!!!! I hate them!

 I told about their relationship with YG which made YG shocked that's why rosé go to YG building to talked Sangjamin about her relationship with y/n, but when rosé go back to our dorm she was smiling widely i wonder what just happened, maybe Sangj...

Liked by Y/n_lim,sooyaaa,
lalalalisa_m,bambam1a
,jeon_kookie,tae_tae,rap_m,
seok_jin,zkdlin-kai,_imyour_joy
,jung_hope,yoongi_suga,
chimmy_jimin,Dr_tea_lee
,hi_sseulgi,Hi_im_irene
Y/n_y/n/n,Y/n.love.fans
Y/n.jennie.y/njennie,
Dr_tea_lee,hi_sseulgi,Hi_im_irene,Y/n_y/n/n and 5,389,184 others

Jennierubyjane You know that i won't stop until i make you mine.

Comments

Y/n.pio Until i make you mine🎶

Jennie.bp.fans Omggg!!! Yoh! Girl go get him back!

zkdlin-kai Ohh..hoshh no way 🤭

JenKai.s.true Lol,she want to go back to Kai? Jenkai is real than Y/n and Jennie 😂

Jennie.Y/n.fans ^ just back off bitch 🙄

Y/n.vs.kai_friends Who is it Jennie? Kai or Y/n?

Y/n.hate.haters Of course it's Y/n oppa 💔

Y/n_jennie.s.love ^ Why broken?

Dr_tea_lee It's hard to be handsome in Blackpink,because once they fell in love with you they do anything to make you mine to them 😂🧐

Dr_y/n.fans ^ What a good spilled tea 😂

Red_rosie Hmm?...

Jennie.kuma Time to start the game? 🤔

And 3,367 others comments

To be continued.