31

Y/n POV's

As our order arrived we quickly ate it and rosé said she want to spend a dinner here,so i asked her "You you mean you want to spend a day with me? This whole day?" I asked her im hoping that she said yes and she looked at me she knew that i want to spend my day with her "Yes" she said and i smiled widely. And i heard she giggles,we decide to talked some random things then i checked the time it's been 3 hrs were talking then i asked her if she want to leaves the café then we're going back again "jaigiya,do you want to leaved the café then let's go back here at lunch time?" I asked her and she nodded then i talked the owner which is Ms. Nam "Hi,Ms. Nam can i asked if we can go back here at lunch time and dinner time too? Because my girlfriend want to spend at time here later,is that's okay to you?" I asked here and she smiled widely "Of course it's okay to me,and don't worry you're both is my favorite customer's so you're both welcomed here" she said and i smiled to her and said good bye.

Inside the car

Rosé POV's

We're both jamming to the songs played in his car radio then someone called him he glanced to it and the caller id is sangjamin he sigh "Rosé,can you please answered that and don't speak and can you please lowered the volume of radio" he said and i followed what he said he mouthed 'speaker it's and i clicked it "Hello, sangjamin" he said and focused on driving while i decide to be quite and listened to them "Y/n i want to say that Chanel want to invite you and Jennie to have a both photoshoot for there new winter clothes" sangjamin said and i looked at y/n he sigh deeply "You knew that im the soon to be Ceo of Chanel so i knew that we're going to release a new winter clothes but i never said and knew that me and jennie are going to model that because i only knew that she need to model that because im the one who instruct that" he spoke calmly but he griping hard on steering wheel he's mad now i tried to calm him,i put my hand on his shoulder and caressing it then he looked at me he's smiling telling me he's alright. I sigh then "I know y/n but you knew that the pictures of you and jennie will be published in next week after a 3 more dates" sangjamin said then y/n stop the car at the safe place "I knew about that sangjamin but im not sure about me and jennie will modeling will happen,you knew that i loved rosé and i loved jennie too but i need some time with my girlfriend now sangjamin im sorry but i need to end this call. I will contact you again if i have a decision now" he said and end the call "Y/n,it's okay" I said to him and hug him while his tearing up "I'm so sorry rosé i made a big mess,I understand if you can't forgive me now but trust me i do love you" he said and peck at my lips while i just smiled and nodded.

"Then let's go now,I want to go in ocean park now" i said and he nodded. After a minutes of driving we're finally arrived then he already have a ticket it's so beautiful! I really loved to go in ocean Park because i can saw other species of fish and others then i pulled y/n to the jellyfish then i heard he chuckled and i looked at him "You're so cute,you're being kid" he said and i blush and looks away i think he know it so he teased me "대박,you're so cute when you're blushing" he said and i playfully hit his arm then he giggles. After a hours of traveling this ocean Park and having fun i want to eat now so I said to y/n to have a lunch now and he agreed since were going to take a few minutes to drive back to Ms. Nam café that café is so good and it's cozy and warm the paintings and the pictures is old it's look like you're back from 19's and some of pictures and paintings are taken when 1945,1932,1965,1997 which me and y/n fond cool,y/n told me he actually fond it when he have a problem to his family he found it when his 3rd year of high school he just drive to somewhere then he accidentally out of gas and he saw Ms. Nam café which she help y/n and boom! That's the reason why y/n knew this place. After a minutes of driving we're finally arrived and we decide to eat some food that available here since it's was a simple café but ms. Nam cooked some food for dinner that made y/n and me shocked were so thankful for Ms. Nam kindness,after a few minutes of talking and eating i decide want to go in beach to have a fresh air it's actually take a few hours to go drive to here and to go back in Seoul.

To be continued.