32

Jennie POV's

I'm here with my family we're having a good lunch i was actually go back in New Zealand and we have a family reunion then my auntie asked about the new's of me and y/n "Jennie,i knew that you don't want to talked about it but i want to ask you how's you and the guy named Y/n Lim?" Auntie asked then the atmosphere here became silent and no one dare to break it so i cleared my throat "Ehem,um well I'm fine with him he's so humble,he have respect to the girls i mean to all,he's kind,he's funny and cute too,and he's soon to be CEO of Chanel industry" I said and drink the water then they all nodded while my mom and dad looked at me smiling widely i found it creepy? Confused? What ever i just smile a little bit and focus on my food again.

A few minutes

As we are all here in the sala having a chit chatting when my phone ringed then i excuse my self,i go to our balcony then i saw the caller i.d it's sangjamin i sigh deeply then answered it "Hello Jennie sorry to bother you i just want to tell you that you're having a photoshoot next year in France,Paris with y/n and you going to modeling the clothes for winter and modeling some cosmetics and perfumes" he said and i found that he's excited than me i just chuckle "Yah i got it but why you more excited than me huh?" I teased him then he laugh "Ohh.. because you're have a photoshoot and you're fans will gonna loved it" he said but i knew that because of money too. I sigh then "Ohh..yeah?,I need to hang up now bye sangjamin thanks for information even it's early before next year" I said and hang up i don't even care if i didn't let him speak before i end call,I just go back in living room then i saw my mom laughing with my aunt's and uncle's too then my dad pat my head "Who called you sweetie?" My dad asked then they all teased me "Hmm...maybe that's y/n hyung?" Jacob said he's my nephew from my cousin since im the only child then i death glare at him "Yah! Jane stop scaring your nephew" her mom tiffany said in English then i just laugh "No,it's actually our CEO he said about my appointment next year in Chanel industry" I said to them and take a seat beside my mom,you know i have a good family even sometimes they all strict to me even im already 24 now and especially when having a secret boyfriend or suitors like that i just sigh and just surrender to them I don't want a family or friends fight but when we talked about me and y/n then rosé? It's other talk.

Y/n POV's

As we're walking to the beach when rosé want to take us a picture then we talk to some people here walking too if they can take us a picture then they Glady allowed us.

Liked by rose_are_rosie,jennierubyjane,sooyaaa,lalalalisa_m,bambam1a,jeon_kookie,tae_tae,rap_m,seok_jin,zkdlin-kai,_imyour_joy,jung_hope,yoongi_suga,chimmy_jimin,Dr_tea_lee,hi_sseulgi,Hi_im_irene and 64,576,210 others

bambam1a,jeon_kookie,tae_tae,rap_m,seok_jin,zkdlin-kai,
_imyour_joy,jung_hope,
yoongi_suga,chimmy_jimin,
Dr_tea_lee,hi_sseulgi,
Hi_im_irene and 64,576,210 others

Y/n_lim She hate that she loved me😂❤️ with roses_are_rosie

Comments

Jeon_kookie Aigoo 😑

Sooyaa Yah! I called you both but you didn't answer it! 😤

Dr_tea_lee It's really something, lately we saw a post of y/n and Jennie that they had a date? And now y/n and rosé,what's really happening now? 🤷😫

Yoongi_suga ^ Omo! That's my idol! You're right,it's confusing us too

Lalalalisa_m Mind to tell what's really happening now?!?

Y/n.fans.love Actually it's liked a play? I mean a media play like that?

Rosé_y/n ^ Care to explain?

Y/n.fans.love ^ well we saw a lots of pictures of y/n and rosé but he have a pictures of Jennie too,it's kinda confused to me why y/n dating Jennie unnie if he already had a girlfriend which we all knew it's rosé because y/n admitted that they both dating. So i don't know which is media play it can be Jennie and y/n or rose and y/n.

Jenlisa_bleh ^ but i knew that jenkai is the one media play😂

Jennie.kuma ohh..that's why

And 7,239,168 others comments

To be continued