Chapter 23: Don't Go Away Mad...

I was sitting on Tommy's stool at his drums, trying to play his instrument, "God, no, no, no keep your day job, please

"God, no, no, no keep your day job, please." Tommy said cupping his ears and coming over to me, taking the drumsticks from my hand. I scoffed in response to him.

"Then show me." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest, "...if you think you're so good." I teased him. He slowly handed them back to me,
"No, God, Van you're holding them all wrong." He groaned in frustration, putting his hands on top of mine to fix the position of my fingers.

"This is too much already, never mind." I tried getting up from the stool, but Tommy pushed me back down.

"No, you can't just quit that easily, it's fairly simple." Tommy grumbled as he wrapped his hands around both of my wrists, kneeling down behind me.

"You just gotta go with the beat, you gotta feel it." He whispered into my ear as he started moving our hands so the drumsticks would gently hit the snare.

"...And then put your foot on that." Tommy said, grabbing my ankle and putting it on the pedal for the kick drum.

Tommy put his hands around mine again and we continued playing, "Your boy looks bothered." He whispered into my ear, my eyes glancing over to Nikki who was sitting on the chair, clutching his bass and staring at us.

"He gets jealous when he shouldn't be, he isn't my boyfriend...and I think he forgets that." I whispered back to Tommy, he smiled and buried his head into my shoulder.

"Don't let him hear you say that." He said with a laugh.

"Doll, let me show you the bass...come here." Nikki said with a demanding tone,
"Watch this." I whispered to Tommy.

I looked at Nikki, "That's boring...Huh, who would've thought you'd get the same rush when pounding drums that you get while fucking." I teased him, I could see his jaw clench from across the room.

"I know right!!! I'll have to show you sometime!" Tommy joyfully said, my eyes went wide, and so did his, realizing what he just said.

"T-bone!" Nikki growled, "Fuck! Sorry Sixx! I meant the drums...not fucking! My bad."

I chuckled, trying to hide the cheesy grin I had on my face. I continued playing with the drums with Tommy as he showed me how to make a simple beat.

"You just gotta pound it sometimes." Tommy said, I turned my head and smirked,
"I love a good pounding." I whispered to him, "Uh.." Tommy cleared his throat, "I think we're done." Tommy let go of my wrists,
"oh, c'mon T-bone!" I whined.