¢нαρтєя тняєє

3:11 AM
California

" What the fuck do you want ?" " First off a thank you would be nice seeing how I saved yo life and everything " He says " It's 2 in the fuckin mornin and instead of waiting for normal hours to contact me you decide to interrupt my got damn sleep like I won't find you and kill you " Princess snaps " Who the fuck are you anyway ? And how did you get this number ?" " I got my connects like you got yours now the question is do you want my help finding ya sons  ?" He questions " You must not know who you fuckin with I don't have time for the mind games you tryna fuckin play especially when it comes to my kids now you can either cough up what the fuck you know or get the fuck off my phone " Princess snaps

"  Just be careful on who you talk to when it comes down to KR's death " Click . Princess nostrils flared as she got out of bed , she had been driving for 2 and half days straight with barely any sleep and him calling didn't help . I see why Nahla preferred papers because I'm tired of buying backwoods she said to herself as she took the last one out of the pack, sighing heavily she grabbed her phone and dialed Sean's number . " P it's 6 in the -" " He called again and If I'm not mistaken I asked you three fuckin days ago to find out who the fuck he is !" She shouts " Sean I like you but I won't hesitate to kill you and find someone else to help me " " Nigga you told me not to contact you until after you contact me " he says in a tone " Shit I forgot about that my bad "

" I'm sending his file over now along with some other important information." Sean says " Thanks gangsta I'll holla at you lata' if I need something else " she says hanging up the phone but before she could put it down a text with pictures of her sons tied up came through .

-It would be shame if you never saw them again

I'll find you and them and when I do Jesus himself can't stop me from ripping you to shreds so count your fuckin days

Princess could feel her ears become hot as tears streamed down her face , her babies were being held captive and she had no idea who had them and only a few people knew about Nahla's split persona so whoever had her boys had no clue the devil was in charge because only an idiot would piss Princess off .

Got damn you Kain! She shouts out loud , she has been contemplating on reading the letter since she got home but something kept telling her not yet. Lighting the wood , she sat down back down on the bed scrolling through files Sean sent her and she couldn't believe the shit she was reading , she had been betrayed by those closest to her . Princess officially trusted no one.

Princess scrolled through Kain's computer to see if she could find out who was in their house in New York but to her luck she came up with nothing. Sighing heavily she removed herself from the desk , she had other business to attend too. The night before she arrived home , Sean had sent her tip about a certain person being close to her . Princess took in every possible scenario that could have gotten her caught and avoided them at all cost. No one was safe not even family.

4:20 AM

Princess crossed her legs as she inhaled the smoke through her nostrils , she had just got done carving  the number 1 in his back " This could all be over if you just tell me where ya boss is " she says exhaling the smoke " Y'all took something from me and I want them back "  the man remains silent. " I would hate to have to set your house on fire " she says flicking the lighter " especially with that pretty little girl of yours being there and I'm usually against harming children but since your boss thought it was funny to taunt me with mine now you and that little bitch get to suffer "  He tried his best to keep his composure but he couldn't let his baby sister die " Don't hurt her " he says barely above a whisper.

" So you do speak " She says standing up " Now are you gonna tell me what I want to know or I am gonna have to continue to beat it out of you ?" She asks with a smirk " I'll tell you whatever you wanna know just promise you won't hurt her "  " Depends on what you give me now start talking " she says tapping his cheek " Look I'm just a foot solider I was only there because he asked me to be I didn't ask questions nor did I care too , he says jump I ask how high and if you think I would tell you where he is you must be -" Princess cut him off .

SMACK

" You must think I'm playin  " She says deviously " BRING HER IN " She shouts " My children are my life and apparently you don't care for the one your responsible for or else you would have made a smarter choice Jron"  His eyes lit up at the mention of his name " Do you know the story on how my oldest two children died Jron ? Judging by the look on your face I can tell that's a no so let me give you a little insight on who I am since you won't live to tell no one else " She says as X brings in the sleeping little girl causing Jron's heart to speed up.

" Almost 7 years ago A package was delivered to my brothers house with four hearts inside and all I could do was fear the worst had happened , we called everyone and the only people who didn't answer was my in laws  so my husband my brother my best friend and I rushed over to their house only to find them dead with our children and their hearts missing , my babies dead all because of a mans jealousy " Princess says with venom " And I wish you could see your bosses face when he realizes Nahla isn't dead " Jron could feel the panic setting in " But how ?" " Let me let you in on a little secret " She says smirking " Nahla has split personality disorder , I was created a few months after my son Zeus was born and after this last tragic event she completely shut down leaving me in charge and I'm willing to kill anyone who tries to stop me " Jron couldn't shake the coldness she held in her eyes , he had watched her pupils turn completely black .

" I really wish you would have chose the smarter route but I never leave a job unfinished " She says coldly " X " " Yes ma'am " He answers " Execute " She commands " Yes ma'am " He says snapping the little girls neck " NOOOOOO" Jron cried out , Princess picked up the freshly sharpened ax " If you see Pharaoh in hell tell him I said Fuck you " She says swinging the ax . Jron's head hit the floor immediately causing blood to ooze everywhere . " Your money is in the suitcase by the stairs once you've finished cleaning this up " She says whipping the blood off her face . " Ma'am I highly suggest you find someone else to help you I don't think -" Princess cuts him off " I understand making you snap that little girls neck was a bit much so if you really think I should find someone else then you will need to do that yourself , I can't risk people knowing Nahla is still alive until after I find my sons " She says calmly " Thank you P ."