¢нαρтєя ƒσυя

Princess sat across from Sean as he went over the information he had received earlier , he knew telling her this over the phone could be dangerous considering they didn't know who was listening in, so he caught the first flight out. " Are you sure Sean? " Princess asks.

"Honestly P I'm shook just like you shook and no matter how I slice it this is who helped kill Kain." He says in a serious tone " Do not tell anyone we spoke about this; I don't need you dead and with all this crazy shit happening you not leaving no time soon so you might as well get comfortable out here in LA." She says getting up " and stay low key as possible the last thing I need is your blood on my hands because you got too big for your britches because I haven't forgot about Jamaica and I guarantee neither has a few of the people you pissed off either so be smart and don't get into no shit."  Sean knew exactly what incident she was referring too; he had screwed up big time and if it wasn't for her stepping in Kain would have killed him on the spot for almost fuckin up his money.

Princess still couldn't believe this was her life now, she didn't mind popping in every so often when things got tough for Nahla but now with her in full control no one was safe and with her being betrayed by those closest to her, she no longer cared what happened to her suppose family, it was war and she planned to win it. Princess sat in her car for a few more seconds before pulling off, she knew within the next few days she would be receiving a phone call from Slick since she killed his head foot solider, she had a list of names and everyone one of them would suffer a different fate then the other.

Sighing heavily, she watched as her father's name popped up across her screen, she didn't know whether to answer it or just let it ring but she knew he would keep calling if she didn't answer. " If your calling to complain then hang up because I'm not in the mood" She says calmly " I'm calling because no one has heard from you in two days" He says in a worrisome tone. " I'm fine" " P this is me your talking to so cut the shit" He says aggressively. "When all this is over then I'll talk about it but until then I can't let my feelins and emotions take over so just let me be for right now damn!"

" and if you mention yo fuck ass son while on the phone you can just hang up cause it's gone be fuck him for a while." She snaps "I just wanna make sure my baby girl is okay that's all and I know how you feel about him right now, so we won't speak on what he pulled until your ready but just know I'm on your side P." " Seems like you the only one " " I know you got shit to do so Ima holla at you lata' , I love you and stay dangerous." He says, " Love you too OG" and with that he hung up. A small wave of relief washed over Princess after getting off the phone with her father, it felt good knowing that she still had him in her corner.

A few hours had passed before Princess decided to make her way home , she has a date with Karma tonight and she planned on being on time. Exhaling the smoke Princess sat in front of her mirror curling her hair while listening to the sweet sounds of Maxwell playing through the speaker , she wanted to look her best on this special occasion , she wanted them to know that no one is safe in this twisted game. Finishing the last of the backwood Princess removed her robe revealing a blush pink short self tie halter dress , standing up she examined herself from head to toe  " I look damn good to be this dress is gonna be ruined later " She says smirking in the mirror.

Applying her lip gloss one last time she grabbed her clutch , her keys along with her phone and made her way out the house. Princess had been contemplating on how to handle to situation with the unknown caller all day and if she wanted to her sons back alive she would need every bit of information he has. Ether blasted through the car as Princess made her way to tonight's festivities , she had ate an edible before pulling off , she didn't wanna go meet her guest smelling like straight gas.

Pulling up to her destination she reapplied her lip gloss one more time before making her exit .  A cool breeze filled the air as she made her way to the door. The closer she got the brighter The Devils Playground glowed, it had been a while since she felt the need to step foot on these unholy grounds but tonight made it worth every step, Tonight Princess would make sure her message was loud and clear.