Worst Night Ever

Third Person P.O.V
After the incident at Campfire Chiron sent all of the campers to bed.
Nico wondered off to Cabin 13, while Jason took Alex to Cabin 3.
Alex nearly stopped breathing when she saw what the inside of Cabin 3 looked amazing the walls were coral blue with white sprays up the walls making it look like ocean spray.
After looking around the cabin and finding out where everything was, Alex picked the neat bed in the cabin because the other one looked like someone had been sleeping in it for quite a while.
Eventually Alex fell asleep, but sadly the demi-god dreams didn't stop for one night.

Alex's Dream P.O.V
There were two people walking through the shadows.
They didn't notice the monsters coming towards them.
I tried to shout for them to watch out.
But my voice wouldn't work, I couldn't move, they were in trouble and I wanted to help them.
Then suddenly I could move.
I ran towards them, but it was too late they were already surrounded by Dracanae.
The monsters attacked full force and by the looks of it the two had already been fighting.
Their clothes were ripped and their eyes had dark circles under their eyes and cuts all over them.
The strange thing was that they were distorted so I couldn't see who they were.
One of them let their stance down for a second and was hit on the head with the hilt of one of the Dracanae's swords and crumpled to the ground. The second one screamed and was then hit with the hilt of another sword and also crumpled.

Then the scene changed......
A boy with sea green eyes and black hair wondered through the streets looking for somewhere to hide, he was being chased by monsters and he looked very tired.
He almost collapsed on the ground.
Hissing could be heard behind him and he started to run again.
I knew where he was.
He was near Camp Jupiter!
My home!
'Don't stop now Son of Neptune! The fun has only just begun!' A monster hissed from behind him.
'How many times to I have to tell you. I'm a Son of Poseidon!' He yelled.
It started to fade. 'Come back here Perseus Jackson!' The hissing voice yelled again.

I woke up with a start.
'Perseus Jackson! Percy! That's my brother! I know where Percy is! JASON!!'
And I ran out of Cabin 3 towards Cabin 1 yelling Jason's name, probably waking up half the camp in the process.
Opps?!?!?