3. 🤤💦

The hard task:

Joshua :

We entered this boy's house. I felt like he was too coy, I had to figure things out about him before I decide if I could get inside his pants... His ass looked really fat inside of those tight pants.

After he opened his door to let me in, he caught me checking him out. He was sexy as hell looking at like an innocent angel, while he was wearing like a slut who needed to get dicked fast.

I just stared back at his eyes, while licking my lips. He stumbled looking mortified by my actions, straight my ass, this boy seemed so ready to be taking my dick in any second.

We entered his house, it looked like a cabin on the outside but it seemed homey on the inside. It wasn't elegant or glamorous in any way, it was just simple and it looked like a bachelor's house. It had that masculine feel. I knew that little Mr tight pants hear, could not afford a house like this one. He had to have someone who was paying for this.

We went on the dining area, I was still carrying my donuts with the latté coffee. I handed one to him. And his box of donuts. I wanted to see him eat before, I ate him.

I wasn't in the mood to play games with this champ, I was craving ass and he seemed to be carrying a whole lots and lots of it.

"Eat." I instructed him in a very authoritative manner. He ate his food while he watched me watching him...

The way he was swallowing he seemed to be flirting back. He moaned so heavily, like something was fucking him already. He was starring at my eyes while he did that. My dick was hard as hell during that time.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him.

"What? I haven't ate in a long long time, I'm starving. Excuse my etiquette." He took a piece of donut and he put it inside his mouth, in a very weird how he did it... It was like he was making a demonstration of how he could swallow a dick...

When he drank his coffee, I could hear a slurping sound... If was weirdly sexy, like a slurping of did after it was dripping with precum.

If it was someone else doing that, I would have been disgusted, but he was acting so innocent and oblivious, while he made me picture him slurping on my cock like that. While he moaned heavily like he had never taken a dick before...

I couldn't help myself. So, I decided to tease him back, "Have you ever taken dick before, because you sure eat like a slut that craves dick?"

"What?! No, I don't think so. I already told you that I am not gay." He said that keeping his oblivious and innocent character.

"Yeah sure, like if I can take off my dick right now you won't be kneeling down ampt to swallow the whole thing." I rubbed my cock thinking about testing him.

He coughed, acting like he was embarrassed but something inside of me was curious to see more of his reaction. So, I stood up and actually unzipped my pants and showed him how hard he had gotten me.

"You see what you did to me?" I spat on my palms and started lubing my hard dick with my saliva, then I walked towards where he was seated.

He continued acting oblivious, like he didn't notice me unzipping my pants. He finally looked at me on my eyes, but I was not playing games with him no more... I knew the art of seduction and I knew how to crack a rock. If he too hard to crack, I would  test all my tricks on him.

"Get on your knees and put this on your mouth!" I instructed him in a authoritative manner...

He slowly knelt before me, on the floor like he was reluctant and then he looked at me on my eyes acting very innocent, like he didn't know what he was doing. I swaffled him on the face with my cock. "Put this on your mouth, I know you can be very good at this, I saw how you took all of that bagel on your mouth."

He suddenly licked my 13 inch, hard throbbing cock with his tongue. He took my dick on his mouth and he started sucking. He look like he was a very talented slut because I was grunting so hard, I thought that my dick would have been too big for him.

I was impressed with his skills. The hard task wasn't so hard for him, after all.