12. 🛶

Breaking boundaries :

Lucious :

We were now on the second phase. I just wanted what I really wanted. He looked at me startled by all the things that I had just said to him.

He sighed and said, "Oh God, you are in love with me? How pathetic, are you an amateur on this dating scene? If you meet somebody on the first day, you can't expect them to fuck with you on the next, unless their emotions are mutual with yours... We fucked, I kinda liked it but I want more in a partner and that is not you! You need to uncuff me right now before this goes too far, my parents are probably worried sick, looking for me. They will trace that I am abducted by a lunatic, that is you and they will have you arrested! Uncuff me!"

He was so belligerent and I wanted to remain calm for my sanity, but each time he treated me like  I was sick for having these emotions whilst he penetrated me without my consent...

" I can't do that. " I stated.

" Say what?! " He asked.

"I want to get even. You fucked me, now it's my time, for me to fuck you and then I will let you leave." I finally said.

"No, I told you that I am an alfa male! I take! I don't bend over for no bitch! " He said that in an abrasive manner, staring me down.

"No lunch for you, for the following day and the remainder of the night. " I stated, seriously pissed of by him. I was going to win this argument.

"You're sick, you hear me?! You're fucking sick and pathetic! Are you a masochist? Do enjoy humiliating yourself like this?! "

He asked me that, contentiously.

I looked at him after he said that, for a long time, I was sure that he thought that he had won this time and that he had me where he needed me. He wanted me to feel defeated and allow him to leave, but he was having something else coming.

"Actually, you know what? I am the sadist and I punish moronic boys like you." I finally said as I rose up from the bathtub, I was now turning up the heat.

I didn't even bother to cover myself, I just took the towel and the voodoo doll. I wiped my hands, before I switched off the light.

I went out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I wasn't going to argue with him, he was going to submit to me. I don't know what caused him to have a fear of darkness but I was sure going to find out today.

He was naked in the bathtub and the water would eventually get cold. I need to turn of the geyser and make sure that he did not get anymore of warm water. I was now escalating to the next level, I was turning up the heat, I needed him to know that I had experienced far worse things than a meer lousy words of a man. I am now wearing the pants in this relationship.

I am the man. He was actually funny when he said that, I just forgot to laugh. I went to the control room to watch him, after I had switched off the geyser.

The cameras had a night mode version, so I could see him and all of his movements, inside of the bathroom. He could be a moron all he wants but I was finally going to win.

"Thank you for finally complying." A voice said on my head.

It was my abductor's voice. I became silent. I didn't know what he meant.

"When he finally gives in, you can always dump him and get on to our next mission..." He continued saying.

"What exactly is the mission?!" I finally asked.

"The mission, it is to destroy the Carlisle clan." He stated.

What was the Carlisle clan? Now I was more curious. I didn't think there was more to this than just an abduction. Joshua did state something about his environment being morely conservative. I remember when he had told me that I wasn't going to survive his people. Maybe that's what he was scared of. Maybe he was really protecting me.

But could I be protected? I was already in too deep, in a situation that I could not escape. The best way for me to get through this, was to comply with this mission.

I suddenly saw Joshua's reaction through the monitor screen.

He was trembling like the water was already icy cold but I knew that the water wasn't that cold, yet. What had caused him to do that? I saw him looking at his surroundings in a very agitated manner...

"I'm sorry! Lusting I am sorry!" He screamed.

But I still couldn't understand what he was screaming for, he wasn't even attempting to break his cuffed hand, he was just trembling as if something was terrifying him. I had to sit a little bit longer, to see, what it was.