10. 📖

Journaling all of your miseries :

Joshua :

I think I had woken up from a very horrendous dream... I was in a train station. I saw myself still chained but no one was there.

The train had flickering lights, it was just so mysterious how something like that could happen. I tried not to panic thinking that maybe this was another dream. That guy was probably still playing tricks on me, maybe I was going to wake up from this lucid dream and I wasn't going to witness any paranormal activity.

The train started entering a very dark tunnel. I didn't want to panic because my thinking was that I was going to wake up anytime soon or I would eventually see the light.

I just didn't want to admit my most engraved fear, that I had nyctophobia although I still wanted to remain very calm.

"What is your worst fear?" A voice asked me.

I didn't want to panic, my mind was only playing tricks on me... This was just a lucid dream, everything was going to end. I was going to be okay. I tried to close my eyes. This was going to eventually fade away.

I saw a glimpse of light on the window behind me, I tried to look at it and I saw a very scary face staring at me.

"Aaaah!" I screamed thinking I was going to wake up, but I could not wake up.

Anxiety kicked in and I felt really scared, why couldn't I wake up?

"What is your worst fear Joshua?" The voice said again.

"I'm afraid of darkness." I admitted to myself.

The face disappeared. Then the darkness also disappeared and I was able to wake up.

~

I was now in a bathtub, I felt so confused and paranoid at the same time. Why was I here? My left hand was now cuffed on the bathroom tap.

On the other part of the bathtub I saw that doll again, it was a voodoo doll.

I was scared because I now I had an idea on what had caused me to have these weird dreams. But who was doing this to me?

Then I saw him, the same freak that promised me that he was going to take me home.

"Who are you and what have you done to me?!" I asked him because now I was not playing games anymore. I was going to swing on him in any minute.

I was definitely going to punch him on his face, I wasn't going to allow a pub to play games with me this time.

I am the man in this situation.

He looked at me and said something that really shocked me.

"I am still in control, you need to obey me if you still want to leave this place. I told you that the only way for you to leave here is for you to get fucked first and then I will allow you to leave." He stated.

"That's not going to happen! Now remove these, before I punch that pretty face of yours!" I said but he snickered at my remarks.

"Well, I guess, I will like to see you try..." He told me.

I attempted to punch him with my right hand, but my arm could not reach him. I suddenly felt him press his foot on my genitals. I felt like he was going squash them, but he didn't. He just massaged them.

"Are you planning to have a family oneday, Joshua?" He asked me, saying my name in full. I was completely flubbergasted by him.

"What are you doing?!" I asked him.

He came to where I was seated, he set on my lap and then he looked at me on my face. He licked my lips while his eyes were still open.

"Do you know how to surfboard Joshua?" He asked me.

I can't lie and say that it didn't turn me on, because it did.

The boy was a complete psychopath and a loser, but then there was something that was really sexy about how sensual he was. I was instantly rock hard on his seduction.

He seemed to be a bipolar freak, one moment he was threatening to bust my balls and the next thing he wanted to fuck me. I opened my mouth and allowed him to french kiss me. He did, whilst he also played with my hard dick. It was hot, how he did it.

He suddenly stopped and then he went back to where he was seated.

What was happening?

"I thought you said that you didn't want me anymore but it seems as if you also can't resist me? I thought I was the only one that was creating that chemistry on my head..." He stated, calling me out on my bullshit.

I didn't know what to say or how I was going to resist him. I guess I had to start journaling all of miseries on my head. I had to come clean, maybe then that was gonna rescue me.