Intro☠️

Martin McNeer  POV:

I woke up from a nightmare, after I had woken up, I  remembered that I dreamt something strange... I dreamt that I had slept for a very long time and I woke up in a very strange place.

I knew I had never seen this place before and the strange thing was that I also didn't know who I was.

I woke up on a big king sized bed and I looked through the room I was in, it had a TV and a paper that was placed ontop of the pillow next to the one I was sleeping on. It seemed as if it was a message written for me. I took the paper and I read the content that was written on it:

"Instructions from your master :

If you're reading this, know that I have decided to spare your life, for a bigger purpose...

You're going to serve me because I am your new God. Your life has changed from what you knew before. You're now what I need to fulfil my purpose.

What happened to you, is that now you're no longer the person you were before. You're now on a mission to destroy someone's life.

When you look on top of the cabinet you will see a file with his photo. He lives in the city of Texas. He loves to party in very secluded places or parks.

I want you to seduce him. Fuck him and record yourself, when doing it.

We will use that as leverage in future. I will give you more instructions for your mission when this is done.

I will also telepath you your rewards... By the way, your new name is:
Lucious Lust

-JACKSON "

~

I became incredibly disturbed by this... I was beyond shocked. What has happened to me? Why was this man deciding to spare my life and what were these instructions?

I rose up feeling a bit nauseous from my sleep. I looked at the file that was placed on top of the cabinet. It was written: "Mission Joshua." Who was this Joshua and why was I caught up with him?

I saw a photo of a very handsome man inside of it. He was a white man that looked very strong... I didn't know why I had to do what I had to do, but I wasn't going to pass on an opportunity to meet a fine looking man like this one, especially if my mission includes fucking and blackmailing.

I didn't know who Jackson was either, I didn't give a shit about him because whatever instructions he had to give me, I was going to make my own thing. Get the man and enjoy myself. I looked for other things on the file, I saw a digital camera and money. I wore the sleepers that I saw on the floor and I went outside. I was surprised to see that this was actually a cabin and no one was around. I had no neighbours. It was just me and the bush.

My anxiety kicked in again and I remembered that I needed to figure out who I was and how did I get here. I went back to look at the files and I saw an address for this place which showed directions to the place, where I was suppose to go and do the dig up.

Apparently I had to hike because there was no car around this place. It showed me that it was only a thirty minutes walk to a nearby bar.

I got inside a shower and I bathed myself.

After that I looked for the outfits that I could wear, I looked inside the closet. I saw clothes that looked very provocative.

I mean I did take myself as someone who could dress up like a stripper or wear clothes that screamed, 'gay!' to the world. I was just too laid back for that. All of these clothes were very colourful or too floral for my taste. I took one floral t-shirt and I wore it with pants that looked like those leather black pants that Beyoncé wore, on her Crazy in love music video. I also wore military boots with those and I looked at myself on the mirror.

I looked so captivating, I could totally do me right now. I liked how that outfits looked on me. It was showing an outline of my booty and the way that the t-shirt was designed, it was designed to show the outline of my chest and it only had two buttons.

I saw a jewelry box and I looked for what could go well with this. I saw one cross earing, a chain and rings on it. I had to wear these for effect. It had to accentuate my whole entire look.

I reread the instructions again and I went to this mysterious bar caring only a map, that is where I going to get this Joshua guy...