2 | YASIGI

"i have loyalty embedded across my lips."

O M N I S C I E N T

O M N I S C I E N T

Sina looked down at the body she managed to drag into her house. She struggled to get him up to the spare room that she had, but when she did; she let out a sigh of relief that no one saw her. The skirt that she had on was wet now, so she was irritated. She hated being in wet clothes, but she would rather get this situated first.

The group of large cats that followed her back home eventually found themselves in her living room. She was surprised that they didn't make a mess and destroy everything. The only struggle she had with them, was getting them to trust her to be alone with the body. After telling them constantly that she'll try to help if they gave her space, they gave in.

Sina sighed and looked at N'Jadaka, pressing her hand against his face, then his chest. She could feel where they tried to bandage his wound before putting him into the water. "Poor thing." She shook her head, walking over towards a folded blanket, tossing it at the end of the bed and pulled the soaked shirt he had on from off his body, replacing it with the warm blanket. She was able to get a look at the scars across his ribs and poked at them, already having an idea of why they were there.

She closed the bedroom door behind her and walked back towards down the steps, seeing one of the cats pop their heads up. "Not yet. I didn't do anything yet." The cat let out a huff and followed her while two of the other laid back down. Sina walked out of the back doors of the large kitchen, and into the backyard of her house that had purple and blue flowers sprouting from out the ground and lights lighting the large pathway.

The other thing that she loved about living near the water, was that she could always listen to it no matter where she was around her house; and that she was granted more land than everyone else who lived in the busy city and towns— it even granted for her house to be bigger. "You're gonna keep following me, aren't you?" She turned to the jaguar, who simply looked back at her, but with an expression that said 'yup.' She continued walking until she reached part of the garden that had what she needed.