《 PROLOGUE 》

HE is the college's most troubled guy. nobody dared to mess with the one and only choi san, not when he's around, that is. when he's not around, which i assumed he skipped and probably just hang out somewhere besides school, people will mind their own business. today is one of those days and some guys from the varsity team dominates the school-

that wasn't a proper introduction, wasn't it? this won't be your typical cliche romance where a bad boy is in love with a good girl. okay, maybe the concept is the same but this girl has no idea what love is. or maybe she just forgets how it feels. until she met a bad boy who thinks he can teach what love is. how will that turn out?

it was on this particular day he was in school and everyone made way for him. guys envied him, girls afraid of him and teachers would jump out of the window at the sight of the man. i, on the other hand, just wanted to open my locker but it won't budge. while my guy friends stood there and laughed.

"it's stuck again? i need a new locker." i mumbled angrily. i tried and tried but it just won't budge.

"come on, i'll help." hongjoong put his books in his locker and went over to me but i insisted i could open the locker on my own. "sonny, don't force yourself. you're going to injure your-"

hongjoong stopped his words and covered his mouth in shock, with yunho next to him jaw dropped. it was silent in the hall and everyone was looking at me. or someone behind me.

because when i turned around, i failed to notice that when my locker finally opened, it hit someone's face. he held his face and cursed. normally i wouldn't care if it was another guy but this particular guy was choi san.

and i ran.

[---------------------------------------]