3

It didn't take much longer to convince Calum that playing a few shows around the region could be the best opportunity ever for the boys, so Ashton contacted two of his friends he met at the Uni in Sydney he attended, who agreed to do all the stage and sound things.

Michael and I started our holidays right the day the boys would play their first show, which was in Sydney.

After school, mum made me help her cook because she invited over Luke and his brother, Jack, as she wanted to have some kind of "family dinner", but she knew that Luke's parents weren't that much of a family to him, so she decided that he should bring along Jack.

Jack and Luke arrived a little early, but the food was all cookrf and the table all set anyways. I sat down next to Luke, who smiled at me and leaned over.

"You look so damn gorgeous today" he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and blushed a lot, but Jack interrupted us quickly. "Stop whispering dirty things to your girlfriend at the table"

I knew Jack was kidding so I just pretended to be offended while my brother laughed and Luke shook his head amused.

"So, are you guys ready to eat?" my mum set down the chicken dish on the table and Luke nodded. "Always"

Mum smiled and told us to begin filling our plates, so we did and soon there was barely any food left and all of us were full and happy.

"Hey, mate?" my brother spoke up, looking at Luke. "Do you think I could bring by a friend of mine tonight?"

Luke nodded. "My mum was supposed to come but she couldn't so you can bring someone to the gig"

James smiled and asked to be excused, then he hurried upstairs.

"Does he have a girlfriend?" I asked my mother as my brother left but she just shrugged and started cleaning the table.

Luke soon got up and helped her while I stayed in my seat and talked to Jack, with whom I planned to stand right in front of the stage while everybody else would respect the fans the boys earned and get in with them. Jack and I didn't really care, we just wanted to be right in the front row for the first time.

After Luke and mum finished unsetting the table, mum obviously had to tell me how much nicer than me my boyfriend was, but I didn't really care to listen to her.

Jack left soon after we finished eating, promising to pick up Luke, my family and me for the gig in about an hour.
Luke and I spent the hour we had left with packing the rest of my stuff, we would leave to fly to Melbourne that night, shortly after the boys Sydney concert, so we had to take our suitcases to the venue already.

Jack picked us up on time and as we arrived, Calum, his family and Brendon and Jonah, the guys who set up all the stage things and the lights had arrived already and Brendon and Jonah were already at work.

Seconds after we arrived, Michael and his parents hurried in through the backdoor.

"There are at least 20 girls outside already" Michael said, stunned and confused at once.

"The gig doesn't start for another 40 minutes though" Calum said, checking his watch.

"Exactly" Michael mumured and I could sense his anxiety from the other side of the room, so I walked over and hugged him. "You'll be great" I promised, whispering into his ear.

Michael squeezed me once more before I got a text message from my brother.
He finally arrived at the small venue and wanted me to come outside to show him where to go.

I walked out of the door and spotted my brother almost immediately. James was joined by a tall, blonde girl. The girl's hair was curly and full of volume, it really hugged the shape of her face.

"That's Amy" said James, smiling like a fool as he introduced me to the girl standing next to him.

Amy and I shook hands and I led both of them to the backroom where they started talking to Calum and his sister, who seemed to be familiar with Amy.

There was barely any time left before the boys would go on stage when Jack and I snuck out to get to the front of the stage. All the other family members or friends of the boys would be polite and wait in line with the other people who paid money to see them perform, but Jack and I didn't want to spend the first gig of the boys in the back of the pub.

The boy's show was more than great and all of the boys were more than ready to start the little touring adventure.