Chapter 13: A Maid Man

The hot burning in Chloe's rear end tingled like a million tiny pins as she went about her work fixing lunch in the kitchen. It had been a couple of hours since Master had taken her to the Dungeon that morning, but the glorious spanking that he'd administered had left her rump in such a state that she was afraid she'd not be able to sit down again for days. Not that she wasn't reveling in the wonderful feeling of the tenderness, occasionally pressing her sore, naked fanny against things just to make it sting and remember. It made her feel possessed and loved.

However, the sensation that she most loved was the feeling of the collar about her throat, the soft lining of it like a caress around her neck. It had been several days since Master had made her his official slave, but she still found herself getting giddy every time she reached up to touch the band or when she'd feel the tiny lock against her skin. Knowing that she was owned, that she belonged to Master fully, made her feel more complete that she'd ever felt. Having Mittens at her side made it even more perfect, a detail that she'd never imagined, but could no longer imagine not having as part of the complete package.

The first night after her being officially collared, she had gone to bed with Master alone, an evening of spectacular beauty and warmth. He'd taken her for the first time earlier, in the Dungeon, as part of an amazing session of play that had pushed her to the very edge of sanity and beyond any definition of pleasure she'd ever known. That night, however, they'd made beautiful love together, so intimate and precious that she'd cried tears of bliss.

Since then, it had been all three of them in bed together at night, typically with Chloe and Mittens flanking each side of Master. Mittens and Chloe would occasionally take naps together, though little of those 'naps' really involved actual sleeping. Master would occasionally peek in to watch them, both when they were engaged in sexual play and when they were truly sleeping. In fact, he would often linger at doorways to watch them, a smile of deep pride and love on his face, any time the two girls were doing something. Chloe would sometimes catch a glimpse of him as they played video games, watched shows, or just did their daily chores.

She loved having him watch her, loved how he looked at her and Mittens both. She'd often pretend she didn't notice, but would 'causally' arrange herself in such a way to give him good looks at her best features. More than once, when she'd noticed him watching, she'd even enticed Mittens into a bit of naughtiness, which Mittens seemed always willing to accept, just for Master to watch. He'd usually just watch them, allow them their time together, but a few times he'd come to join, the three of them quickly being swept up in passionate, carnal activity that left them all panting, spent, and smiling.

Today she had been told to make lunch for the three of them while Master gave Mittens some private attention in the Dungeon. Chloe had been happy to see the two of them taking some time alone, Mittens having not received any private time with Master since Chloe's arrival. Not that Mittens had seemed to mind, the adorable cat-girl was as excited to be with Chloe as Master. Still, Chloe had been always moved by how easily Mittens shared Master, despite having had him to herself for years. She wanted to show the same courtesy to her sister submissive.

She checked the clock, making sure that everything was going to be well timed out. Lunch was to be on the table at one o'clock. She could smell the wonderful aroma of the chicken patties slow-cooking on the stove, mingling with the scent of the seasoned tater tots heating in the oven. Everything else was already done by this point, tomato cut, cheese sliced, and buns as toasted as her own personal buns. She had but to transfer the cooking food to platters and then bring it all out to the dining room table.

She slipped on a pair of oven mitts over her lace gloves and removed the tray of fries from the oven, a wash of heat swirling around her mostly naked body. Aside of the gloves, she wore only a pair of matching lace thigh highs, the lace kitchen apron, and a pair of baby-doll heels, and, of course, her collar. She'd become very used to being so exposed on a regular basis over the last week, barely even thought about it anymore. Due to the house's positioning away from other houses, it's high front shrubs and fenced in rear yard, she'd even become accustomed to walking around outside the house unadorned without thinking about it.