The Janoskians

All that night i thought about him. I had never felt like this before it a was strange to me. I had to talk to him at school

The next day, walking to school i was staring at the floor as usual.

" Hey, Olivia " i heard from behind me

" oh hey " i replied still looking at floor

" can i walk with you?" daniel asked

" yeah sure" i said, but still not lifting my head

As we walked to school we discussed what lessons we had together, we had quite a few. We arrived at school and there was a three boys stood at the gates. Two looked similair to each other, i was sure they were twins but i didnt want to seem weird by staring. Daniel started to walk towards them so i headed towards the reception building. I heard him shout me from the gates:

" Olivia , where are you going? come meet my friends"

I turned around and walked over slowly, i didnt really want to meet them it would be awkward, but still i went.

" hey im Olivia "  i mumbled, i just wanted to get into school

Daniel introduced them

" this is Jai, Luke and James" theyre my best friends"

I didnt know what to say back so i just nodded and told them i was going to go to form because i didnt want to be late on my first day.

First lesson was Science, daniel was in this lesson so that made it better i suppose. I sat down threw my bag on the floor and put my head on the desk. My long brown hair fell next to me. All i could think about was daniel and i had barely even spoke to him. As i lifted my head from the desk daniel walked into the class joking around with jai, he saw me and suddenly he stopped. He started walking over to me.

" is anyone sitting there?" he asked me

" nope " i replied

"oh okay good" he said

He put his bag on the floor and sat down next to me. At that very miment i felt like the eyes of every girl in the class were on me. But not in a good way, like i had done something wrong. I just looked down. During the class daniel had to leave to play soccer, as soon as he left three girls came straight over to my desk firing questions at me.

" do you know who that is?!"

" You have just been sat next to skip from the Janoskians"

" do you know him? are you friends?"

Before i had a chance to reply the teacher had called them back over to their own desks. The Janoskians? what even is that. I thought it must have been a melbourne thing. I didnt know wether to ask him about it? what if its personal and he gets offended?. That night i got home and googled The Janoskians. And it was amazing.

I was half way through the mil challenge when i heard my phone ring, it was daniel.

" Hey daniel" i said as i answered the phone

"hey, wanna hook up? oh and please call me skip"

"oh erm yeah okay, and sorry..skip"

He laughed and we agreed to meet at the bowling alley in half an hour.