Nightmares are Made of This

Luna and Ebony took a defensive stance in front of me. They looked mad, ready to kill. 

"Go away Jasper. Leave us alone." Luna said through gritted teeth. 

She clinched her fists and scowled. I turned around and found myself looking into the face of a boy about my age, probably a bit older than me. He had board straight hair that was dyed blue and had black tips that faded into the blue.  He was pale and had piercing , light, emerald green eyes. His eyelashes were so thick it looked like he wore eyeliner. His jawline was sharp and his lips were full almost as full as Cole's. 

"Whats the matter girls? I thought you would be happy to see me." He fake pouted and laughed.

He stood, no longer leaning against an old, grey tombstone and walked over to me. I took a step back towards the girls. He circled me twice, looking me up and down. The air around me became colder as he stepped closer to me. He picked up a piece of my hair and twisted it around his long pale finger then slowly let it fall against my face. 

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing?" He smiled. 

I gasped and took a step back away from him. He kept smiling at me, there between his lips were two glistening fangs. Those weren't real, were they? I stepped closer to the girls, hoping that they would be some sort of protection. If Jasper's fangs really were real and he was hungry,  I didn't want to be his next meal. As if he read my mind he looked at me and licked his lips and lightly brushing his tongue over the tips of his fangs. 

"You smell delicious, is that A+?" He leaned in and sniffed my neck. I felt his chilly breath caress the think skin on my neck,  causing me to shiver. 

"W-w-who are y-y-you? I stuttered. I shouldn't show my fear but the way he was looking at me I could sense that he could smell my fear from a mile away, even If I tried to hide it. 

"Leave her alone Jasper! She is none of your concern!" Luna said. Her voice was fierce and her tone was serious. 

Jasper answered her with a menacing fanged smile and laughed.Ebony stepped closer to me and Luna followed quickly behind. I didn't know what to think or how to act in this situation. I wasn't even sure what was going on. 

"Yeah! Leave her alone Jasper! She belongs to Cole!" Ebony said, her tone was the same as Luna's.  

I belonged to Cole? Last time I checked I didn't belong to anyone. I looked at Jasper and he had a look on his face that said he loved a challenge. He smiled, showing his real vampire fangs once more. 

"Well, well, I didn't see that coming." He took a step closer to me and leaned in. I could feel his breath on my cheek. "I guess we will just have to fix that, won't we?" he whispered in my ear.

Onyx and Luna flashed their fangs and let out a low growl towards Jasper. 

"Get away from her." Luna said, I looked over at her and her usually caramel brown eyes had turned a fiery blood red and her fangs were barred.

 I looked over at Ebony and she looked the same. They were vampires too? This was too much for me to handle. I started to faint, I  fell backwards and the girls grabbed both of my arms, holding me up. In an instant we were moving. Away from Jasper, away from the cemetery, we moved like a blur through the air. Trees and bushes passed us faster and faster as we sped up. 

I was pretty sure I blacked out because when I woke up I was laying down on a small rectangular bed. I sat up, still groggy, my mind still hadn't fully awoken to its new information yet. Vampires were real! I had just met three of them! I wondered how many more there were and if I was going to be able to meet them. I tried to think but all I knew right now was that I had a massive headache. I sat up the rest of the way slowly and looked around. I was inside a huge circus tent,  it was striped orange and red and had a canopy top. The furniture surrounding me was dark and vampy.  Everything around me was mix-matched. I looked down and put my head in my hands. This headache was awful.

"Ah, she's awake." I slowly removed my hands from in front of my eyes and followed the trail of black skinny jeans all the way up to a familiar face. 

"What happened? Where am I? Who are you?" I bombarded the person standing in front of me with endless questions. 

"It's a long story but you're at a safe place. No one can harm you here." He answered. 

"Ha, yeah, except for the vampires right?" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. I put my hand against my forehead. If vampires didn't end up killing me this headache would. 

He handed me a cup of water and two white pills. "Drink this and take this." He said as I took them from him. 

"Are you trying to drug me or something?"  I said looking up at him.

He answered my question with a laugh, "No, it's for your headache. When you're ready come outside, I have to have a talk with you, Ebony and Luna." 

Then as soon as the mysterious man appeared, he was gone.