**ARCHIVED** BRIANS POV

Roger grabs me by the arm and drags me out the door, down the hall, and into his car.

he says he's taking me to the hospital for stitches. i don't need them, i'm perfectly fine on my own. i don't NEED stitches... i don't really need his help... i just need him.

He parks his car in the parking lot and then proceeds to grab my arm and drag me inside.

"RO- GER I- DONT NEED THIS!! WH- WHAT ARE Y- YOU DOING!! OW!!" no matter how much i told him to stop he still made me get stitches. typical.

it wouldn't have gotten infected if i just kept cleaning it with alcohol and wrapping it so that both sides would be held together for it to heal properly... that would work... right?

i even have some weird sticker-like sheets that are used instead of sutures in some cases... for some reason i own those...

i could have even given myself stitches if i wanted to.

☆☆☆

i sat down and waited for the doctor to get all his stuff ready and to give me the pain injections for the stitches.

"alright... brian... how did... this happen?" he asks. "uhh- i-" i dont know what to say... i... i hit myself on an inactive saw blade really hard. "it w- was a saw blade..." i mutter. he nods as he gets the needle out, and fills the syringe with pain killer.

"i see..." he says, injecting the needle. it stings a bit and i can feel myself tensing up a bit as i squint my eyes.

why did he believe it was a saw blade? if it were a saw blade, the cut would be irregular and there would probably be curves in it too.

Rog held my hand because he could tell that it hurt. The doctor gave me one more injection before picking up the needle and wire.

thats it? only 2 injections? this is going to be painful.

the needle and wire nears the cut. the needle touches my skin and i can already feel it. uh oh... i squint my eyes and clench my teeth hard as i feel the needle go right through my skin. the cut was self afflicted so the pain was controlled.

"OW!!! AH!! OW!!! i- I CAN FFFFUCKING FEEL THAT!!!" i scream. roger squeezed my hand, trying to calm me down.

☆☆☆

i felt every single one of those stitches go in.  and each of them was extremely painful. the doctor would pull on the wire as he tightened the stitch and it hurt like HELL. i felt every stitch along that 4 inches go in.

Roger and i sat in his car for a bit after we had gotten back to my apartment. i was poking and prodding at my stitches. they still really hurt.

xxx

time skip 2 or 3 months
its now mid december :)
also its already snowing where i live.

xxx

"so you're finally taking medications?" roger asks me. i nod, and take the two pills i had prescribed by my pharmacist. one for my depression and and anxiety, and the other for ADHD. it helps a bit with the stuttering too so im really happy about that.

Roger had just spent the night at my appartment. My grandma had gone away for christmas vacation to go stay at her sister's house. she's probably gone there to stay since i can't really take care of her myself. i'm fine on my own.

Roger visits quite frequently mostly to escape his life at home.

Christmas break has already started, so there's no school left for the remainder of this year. school starts back up in January.

"shall we h- head down to the c- coffee shop today?" i ask roger. im feeling less depressed than i was back in september. i guess its because Roger is around more often.

he nods in response. "alright... see you there at maybe 12:30? i've gotta get back home before my dad destroys me." roger says. "love ya bri!" he says as he gets his snow boots and coat on to head out.

"a- aren't you going to st- stay for breakfast Rog?" he shakes his head no. "sorry bri... there's quite a lot of stuff to be done... maybe tomorrow." he pecs my lips and heads out the door. "stay safe!" i manage to blurt out before he closes the door.

Anjelica got pretty mad when she saw that roger kissed me outside on lunch break just before christmas break started.

Roger had been pretending to date her the whole time. im just glad its over.

I haven't felt as depressed as i was that day... since that day. The scar still hasn't completely healed yet. the stitches are still there holding it together and it still hurts to use my left hand, so i haven't been playing my guitar at all.

Roger would occasionally set up the drum kit but he wouldn't do much since i live in an apartment surrounded by elderly people... and phil.

My asthma has just gotten worse. i guess its just because of the cooler weather. but who knows.

I sit down alone with Eggs and Toast i just made for myself. i wonder what i should get Roger for christmas...