🌸 CHAPTER 1 🌸

As Stephen Packed His Last Few Boxes In His Dorm Room, He Sighed and Flopped Himself Down Onto The Couch; Finally Finishing His First Task, Before Realizing He Has To Unpack The Boxes As Well.

" Eugh,, What- F**k. What Day Is It,, "

He Groans, Sitting Up on The Couch and Huffing; Strands of Purple Hair Flew By His Vision. Squinting at The Calendar and Adjusting His Glasses.

' SATURDAY'

,,At Least He Has a Day and Tomorrow of Break Before Monday.

" Good God, F**king,, Where's My Dorm Mate. "

As Stephen Searches For His Dorm Mate, at The Other Side; a Certain Silver Headed Animator Lives Just a Dorm Next To Stephen, Busy Animating and Watching Anime on His Free Time.

While The Narrator Was Explaining Hosuh's Side, a Certain Green Haired Male Kicked Stephen's Door Open With a Bang,

" HI ROOM MATE "

" ,,oh god, oh god pLEASE NO "

" Awe Come On Stephen! I'm Your Best Friend, Plus; I'm Good Room Mate Material, Hmmp! "

"  Get Ready To Be Broke Then, Dan "

The Purple Haired Psychopath Playfully Spat Back, Laughing as The Green Haired Friend Huffed, Crossing His Arms And Continued To Bicker With The Purple Mohawk Friend.

Meanwhile, Hosuh Was Softly Humming To a Song While Animating; Tapping His Foot To The Beat and Curving The Tip of The Pen at The Screen In a Single Stroke. Paperwork and Loans Have Gotten Him Cooped Up In His Room, Although; He Heard That a New Student Will Be Moving In Just a Dorm Next To Him. He Was Curious on Who This New Person Was.

Before Hosuh Could Even Think About His Next Thought, His Train of Thoughts Were Broken Down By Daniel- His Other Room Mate; Was Already Greeting The Newcomer, Then Laughter Came Afterwards. Guessing By The Laughter, They Must've Met Before.

" OH! I Almost Forgot- I Want You To Meet Someone! He's Another Friend of Mine and I'm Sure That He'll Be Excited To Meet You! "

Stephen Groaned, Having To Deal With Social Interactions With Someone He Doesn't Know; He Agreed. Daniel Smiles In Glee And Dragging Stephen Out of His Dorm; Which Was Literally Right Next To Stephen's Dorm.

Knocking on The Door, Daniel Hums and Yells;

" Hosuh! I Got a Visitor and I'm Sure You'll Be So Excited To Meet Him! "

" Dan, Could You At LEAST Keep It Down?? It's Like, 8 PM and I'm Sure People are Sleeping "

" SHHHHHHHH "

As Daniel Hushed Stephen, The Silver-Haired Male Slightly Opens The Door; Peeking Through The Gap,

" Is,, Is This The Newcomer? Or- Dorm Mate? "

___________________________________________________________

Word Count - 450

Hope This First Chapter Will Satisfy Ya'll 🌸 

- Cakue 🌟