🌷 CHAPTER 4 🌷

Stephen huffed, getting tired from walking around and exploring the whole campus.
Literally the whole campus. From cafeterias to classrooms, the gym and the field-- hell, even the parking garage! But he doesn't mind it, after all; at least he has a few spots to hide some bodies.

Just kidding, Stephen noted those spots just incase one of his friends hang around those corners just so he can scare them out of nowhere. Snickering at the thought, Hosuh glanced at the taller male and tilted his head in confusion.

" What are you snickering about? "
" Nothing, but since you asked; i guess I'll tell you something. "

Stephen leaned in towards Hosuh's ear, whispering something.

" ,,d*ck "

And there he bursted with laughter, ringing throughout the hallway of the cafeteria. They decided to hang around in the noisy cafeteria, considering they don't have anything else to do and Stephen heard Hosuh's stomach grumbling,, yada yada so Stephen decided to drag Hosuh to the cafeteria in which here we are right now.

Hosuh stared at Stephen with an unamused face for only a few seconds, until the edge of his lips tugs itself into a small smile- then laughter; his shoulders shaking and giggling at the stupid reply, His face burying into his arms that was resting on the table.

" Really?? Is that all?? God, Stephen that was so random. "
" Unexpected jokes are always the medicine of mine, just hearing a word randomly out of nowhere makes me laugh! "

The royal purpled haired male let out another hearty laugh, his free hand trailing to his messy mohawk and ruffling it; grinning at the silverette next to him and hummed, content with his silly jokes.

Silence abrupted the two and just stared at each other, just gazing at each other's eyes and observing the other's features. Hosuh suddenly moved his arm and trailed his free hand towards at Stephen's mohawk, pressing his hand to the soft fluffy hair and ruffling it.

Stephen took a moment to process what was happening and grinned, humming in response to Hosuh's actions before speaking to break the silence.

" I'm guessing you got tempted to ruffle the mighty Stephen's glorious hair? "

Hosuh snapped back to reality, his cheeks flushing with bright pink tints that was slowly appearing. He reluctantly pulled his hand away, resting it back onto the table and mumbling a small ' sorry '. Stephen stared at the boy and flashed a smile, patting his back and reassuring the boy that it is okay to ruffle his hair.